《Pheculiar》Falling After Ethan

Reviewer:_pheculiar 

Falling after Ethan Written by AshisVanilla

First of all, your title is quite intriguing, although I must say that for book worms like me, it's a bit predictable. I'd like to commend the fact that you used 'after' rather than 'for', making the entire view point different. Great job with your that! Your cover is quite clean, classic but still gives the vibes of something serene.

The blurb isn't quite one of my favorite things, in my opinion, I think that the blurb of a book attracts readers because that's the second thing they see after your cover. Your description gives out almost everything that's written inside your book, which comes to think of it makes people lose interest as everything has been disclosed. My advice is that you cut out more relevant information and leave parts that make readers want to read on, you know.

E. G Obsession was just another word in the dictionary-
A word I never thought existed in my life.. Until him.
I continued to want.. And want until I began to fall after him- Ethan.

This way, your entire plot isn't reviewed and lives some sort of mystery for your viewers to unfold. Your opening chapter, that is your prologue is one I had to reread as I was caught up in its mysterious web. It was really catchy making me want to read on to find out who the person was. I think that it is really great start to pull your readers in. As for your choice of words, I like it, keep it up! Although I like to say that it's a bit fast paced, but if that's what you actually want, then roll with it.
Also, you could work on your character development- you know let the audience know things about them bit by bit- traits, likes, dislikes, that way everything isn't thrown on your face.

In all, it's a really good read. I really encourage you keep on doing what you do- Goodluck!