《Rose》 MHA Girls x Fem OC by Alex

Reviewer: therosepoetk
Written by: TheBiggestW33b

Right off the bat, I have to say that I’m familiar with the MHA series, and have read the manga. Although I am not a huge fan of fan fiction due to how some readers interpret the storyline, I was intrigued to read yours. Just to begin, I must comment on the title. I feel like you can choose something more suitable to what your story is about, instead of what it entails. As a writer, you need to give your audience a showing instead of a telling, so your title could reflect that a little more. As well, your cover. I must say that it’s nice, but it doesn’t relate to your fanfic much. I suggest a MHA cover, or something inspired from the original ideology itself. This shows your reader what fandom your writing is about, and that will encourage fellow fans to read your work. The blurb is pretty basic, could use some detail. But it’s good overall. Your writing itself is good. I can see a resonating opening, fluid plot, and a unique twist in the characters. The grammar and emotional appeal are great, but I think you can work on the flow. I’d like you to maintain consistency. For example, chapter titles. Some chapters have them, others don’t, so make sure that they’re all either numbered or titled. Plus the transitions in setting, and you’re golden. Overall, I think your writing has some great potential, and I can’t wait to see what you accomplish. Keep up the good work Alex!