《Venn》The Blood Rite

Reviewer: Unloveable_Night
Written by: gabriellariverawrite

Title 10/10
-  i was so amazed! It’s so all suitable for the all pieces of the story. The way the title is “the blood rite” it gives me dark/mysterious vibe but at the same time it’s a vampire story and it’s my first time reading/reviewing a vampire story. I’m looking forward to your work!

Cover 10/10
- the cover is so unique. As it gives me excitement to read,  I like how the fonts are designed and how they are placed well and the girl who is on the red hood is so fabulous, It give me want to read your story more!

Blurb: 15/15
- the blurb gives me excitement! As on the blurb gives actions already and moving forward. It gives the slight details of the story not the basic background. But if you are writing the description, add some space but it’s up to you.

But also the blurb itself is connected to the title which is made me want to keep it going!

Storyline: 15/15
- The story starts of with a boom! It
was really good scene, it’s gives me want to read it more which is a good thing to make a reader excite to your story nor make your first chapter a masterpiece ones, so that readers won’t bored. The pacing of your story is good as it’s understanding and your writing style is cool. Keep it up!

I like the opening scene as I can see the characters were doing their part as a ‘character’ After reading the first chapter, I did not want to put it down.

Characters: 10/10
-  The Characters were developed understanding and portrayed well in the story. As the vibe was often mixed in adventure or action as the characters always gives me goosebumps when the characters are doing some reckless and it’s so cool! the names of the characters were unique and gives the exact vibe of the story. I like the name “ruby”,  All of them were very describable realistic, and some were relatable to me. The characters are given the exact vocabulary that it is used for them.

Grammar and punctuation: 15/15
- I didn’t found any grammar errors or some commas punctuation and I also didn't find any typos, it is a good thing for writers make this mistake, well everyone makes mistake and that’s fine. The author surely did re-checked her chapter before publishing which is a good thing!
The commas and the marks are indeed placed well and I didn’t saw some mistaken and missed. The dialogue is so indeed understanding as I liked the way you describe every inch of it. Keep it well!

Enjoyment: 10/10
- I have nothing to say about this, but yeah I did enjoyed your wonderful story I have no other than words and any regrets. I really loved it! as it was part of one of my favorite vibes. Like what I said earlier, it’s my first ever time reading a vampire story and it’s really cool!

Overall 15/15
-  it was so indeed fabulous! The reader is enthralled by the end of every chapter in your book. You have described well every single moment in such an amazing way that makes it easier for the readers to feel every single moment of it. The author surely put some great effort to this masterpiece story.

You have a potential! •̀ᴗ•́)و

Total: 100