《Li》Waiting for you

Reviewer: _bluexgrey_

Reviewing on: My_Mochi_MoLaLa

Book: Waiting for you

Cover- 3/5
-The cover is not too bad but the text can do better 'cause I can't really see the words. (if you're interested in a new cover I suggest ordering from a cover shop, I have two in my reading lists so you can check that out :D )

Title- 5/5
-I can tell by the title it will be a romance. The title is great!

Blurb- 10/10
-It interests the reader to read and find out what will happen to their relationship and so on, good work on that!

Plot- 10/10
-No comment, it's great!

Grammar and Punctualizations- 10/10
-Very well written, it's easily understood by the readers. Great job!

Character- 10/10
-I love both of their characters, they portray the usual husband and wife vibes which is very realistic even though this is a fanfiction.

Storyline- 10/10
-Considering the fact that it is a romance and an action/ war related fanfic, it's great, it gave a good balance to both genre's and it is great for people that want to try both genre's.

Enjoyment- 5/5
-Very much enjoyed it! 

Originality- 10/10
-This is the first fanfic I've seen that portrays these scenes so I do this it is very original.

Details: 5/5
-I love how you described the scenes and chapters. Very well detailed.

Engagement: 10/10
-Very engaging from the blurb itself. I'm might continue this book since I really am into your writing and the story itself. Great job!

Writing style: 10/10
-You did good on the transitions, I can see that it is very well edited and there isn't much POV's since too many POV's can be overwhelming. But anyways, writing style is great, it didn't lack on grammar's and details. Your story is great!

Overall: 98/100

Notes:
Great job on your story! I'll add it to my recommended book in my reading lists! Keep up the good work! <3