《Chim》Deep into you

Reviewer: vhopejinminkook
Written by: kimsuga86

Reviewer note:
I AM SORRY I GIVE SMALL DESCRIPTIONS BUT I AM NOT MUCH EXPERIENCED IN GIVING DETAILED REVIEWS. SORRY FOR THAT.

1. TITLE: 9/10
   The title is good, it describes the story but it would be amazing if you make it a little mysterious and dangerous type.                                                                                                                                    

2.COVER: 9/10                              
The cover is good, yeah it has the lead but it should match the story like you can pick the picture of Taehyung which gives the mafia vibes. These are some tips I am sharing with you to make your book reach up to 100.                                                                                                                                   

3. BLURB: 9.5/10                         
 It’s good but it’s short. You can describe the main leads a bit. I loved that you added spoilers because that’s a trick to attract viewers, to make them wonder to keep reading the story.                                                                                                                                                                   

4. GRAMMAR: 9.5/10
Some here and there mistakes which can be fixed by a few edits. You need to take it seriously because it has an important role in completing your story, and honestly, viewers like me who are grammar freaks can’t stand reading a story with grammatical mistakes. You can use Grammarly I am not being rude but I am just giving you a crucial tip and you can ping me anytime for any help you need:))

5. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 10/10 
 A MARVELLOUS one. Like you turned the tables so smoothly MY GOD.

6. PLOT: 10/10
It was one of the amazing plots I have read so far! I LOVE PLOT-TWISTING STORIES. THANK YOU.

7. ORIGINALITY: 10/10
I have never read this type of story and I Loved IT! 

8. WRITING STYLE: 10/10
I love your writing, like how you describe the scene. You can add up to it by writing some spoilers or poetry at the end of every chapter and you can name your chapters based on what happens in the chapter.

9. DIALOGUES: 9/10
There aren’t many dialogues in the story, I know it’s a short story but they were the BEST, but still, you should add some more. 

10. OVERALL ENJOYMENT: 10/10
I enjoyed it a lot although it was creepy and an add-on, when I finished the story, it was nighttime I was terrified to the core of my heart cuz it was my first time but I enjoyed it 

TOTAL: 96/100

THANK YOU.