《Ana》Fragmented Lies

Reviewer: ceo_kjinnie
Written by: MiniMoxx

➼COVER (7/10)
Honestly speaking, I preferred your previous cover more than this one. You changed the previous one right after I accepted the review, so I didn't get a good look at it but it seemed much better, at least to me.This one goes well with the plot but the mysteriousness is lost. If you have trouble making covers you can always order one at a good graphic shop.

➼TITLE (10/10)
Fragmented Lies? Yes. I like how the title doesn't give too much about what the novel is going to be about but makes you want to know more.

➼BLURB (8/10)
The blurb is okay, but it was worded too simply in comparison to the rest of the story. I'm sure you can make it interesting by using more eye-catchy words. Overall it doesn't give out any spoilers and makes the readers intrigued.

➼PLOT (10/10)
As someone who enjoys reading mystery novels, I was really excited to do this review. The plot is amazing and it certainly made me want to know more on how the story progressed.

➼ORIGINALITY (10/10)
Originality is always appreciated. Keep it up!

➼ WRITING STYLE (9/10)
Your writing style is very compelling. The way you worded your sentences giving a few hints every now and then, was amazing. One thing I would like to point out is that the paragraphs seemed to be in huge chunks that made it hard to read for me.
Also applauses to the overall aesthetics of the story.

➼CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT (10/10)
All the characters were portrayed so beautifully. Winter has a personality that closely resembles my own which is why I was able to relate a lot with her (we even have the same interests). The way Caleb's character was described from Winter's thoughts was absolute perfection. Liam is probably my favorite character, he is so understanding. Bless him.

➼SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (10/10)
Nothing to say, well explained.

➼GRAMMAR & SPELLING (9/10)
Your grammar and spellings are on point and you have an amazing vocabulary. I noticed a few punctuation errors here and there, a single proofread should be enough to edit them or you can use an online editor like Grammarly or Hemmingway Editor.

➼ENJOYMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (9/10)
As a reader I really enjoyed reading your story and I would certainly keep reading. I appreciate your effort in replying to almost all the comments left by your readers, that's the sign of an author who is grateful for all the engagement in their book.

➼OVERALL (92/100)
Overall, I had so much fun doing this review. Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer, hope you have a great day/night Alex!
~Ana