《June》Weather for Two

Reviewer: june_berrin
Written by: Rhuthwrites__

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story. It was a great story and I enjoyed it.

❥ Title: A unique and creative title. Matches the story well.

❥ Cover: The cover is nice but it doesn't quite well match the title. All colors went well with the cover.

❥ Blurb: The blurb is well written. It sets the mood of the story and also gives off just the right amount from the plot enticing the readers.

❥ Storyline: I can not say a lot about the storyline since there are only three chapters. But I love how you begin the story with the letter Idea and ended each chapter with cliffhangers. Each chapter had great content and the story is written at a not too slow pace.

❥ Characters: Just as I have mentioned above that there are only three chapters so I can't say a lot.
The characters are well portrayed and you have given them unique personalities, But have not mentioned anything about their appearances much. So I suggest you do that when June and Ace meet.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: Okay, so first of all, each sentence should start with a capital letter and I have seen a lot of sentences that start with a small one, even when they are written as a dialogue.
In the place where you wrote 'I droop my shoulders and I pour my already cold coffee into the sink', instead, you can write it like 'Dropping my shoulders, I poured my already cold coffee into the sink'. In the sentence that you have written there are some issues with verb tenses and also you are repeatedly using 'I' which just made the sentence feel not so good so I try rephrasing it. And also one more thing it is not 'pour in the sink' it is 'into the sink'. I have explained this sentence in every detail because I have spotted similar mistakes in a lot of areas and it is difficult for me to point out all.
One last thing is that when you write something like 'No I don't like coffee you should give a comma after No like 'No, I don't like coffee. This is just an example.

❥ Conclusions: The book is great and liked it a lot apart from grammatical errors. It is has a lot of potential and hopefully, this book will have great success in the future.

Best Wishes