《Venn》What a girl needs

Reviewer: Unloveable_

What a girl needs Story by melovesreading7

Title 10/10
-  so first of all, based on the title it reminds me of something romance will gonna happen nor some drama. I am looking forward of your story more as the title was something familiar to me as I don't know know to example it, it's some sort of kissing booth and I don't know why I thinked that0-0. But the title is actually so cute!

Cover 10/10
-  yeshhh! I love your cover as it was so aesthetic to see. I like the fonts the way it written to be curvy and placed portraited well on the cover, as I can see a two couples which is kinda connected to the title and on the story. The vibe gives me so aesthetically to read the way it's designed well and how they are placed well. So good work!

Blurb:  13/15
- the blue itself gives the reader curiosity as they want to find more information to this story. The blurb is not that bad as I can see the author gave a short introduction of the story nor a short background. Excellent work!

Storyline: 10/15
- first of all, uhm the first chapter was kinda good for a reader to read it. it's gives me excitement on what's gonna happen next! But in the first chapter of the book, you did mentioned that you are new for writing a story right? So it is a good thing for you to make mistakes as I saw a lot of mistaken words and ect. But the good thing to make a reader excite to your story nor make your first chapter a masterpiece

ones, so that readers won't get bored easily. The pacing of your story needs more improvement and  describe it more! But at the same time it is up to you, The dialogue needs more improvement too moreover like the conversation between two or more people as a feature, so the reader will understand it well.

Characters: 7/10
-  The Characters were developed understanding and portrayed well in the story. As  their vibe was indeed realistic and some of them are relatable to me. But at the same time if you're going to describe their actions/emotions or etc, you need to be more describable among who is the character is. But the characters were unique and gives the exact vibe of the story, so good job!

Grammar and punctuation: 6/15
- I did found alot grammar errors punctuation but it is a good thing for writers make this mistake, well everyone makes mistake and that's fine.

I saw like this one example: "he made me happy"
don't write kind of sentence like this, write this instead "he made me happy." You need to add marks/points at the end of the sentence, either declarative, interrogative, imperative and exclamatory point. This is one of the important thing to write a story and for the grammar punctuation.

And I saw "slap." If you're going to describe it as someone slapped the character, you need to write this instead "slaps/*" nor "she slapped me again."

I did saw alot of commas and interjections errors, you better need to re-read or check your every chapter first before publishing:> your commas are not placed well to the sentence which is some of the reader will surely get confused.

Your dialogue is doing fine but need to describe more to make it understanding, I did saw some mistaken and missed too.

Enjoyment: 8/10
- I did enjoyed your story well!

And Keep it up! I'm still looking forward of your improvements.

Overall 12/15
-  i have nothing to say about this but yeah, all of your story is indeed kind and fabulous as honestly I loved your story the way it is but the only thing is improve your writing skills that's the first thing! You have a great potential to make your reader want to read your story more as when I read your story I did imagined all the scenes that written upon it, it was so indeed fabulous cool! The reader is enthralled by the end of every chapter in your book.

You have a the talent! •̀•́)و

Total: 76