《June》Cold As Ice

Reviewer: june_berrin
Written by: Coralthehorse

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story and I enjoyed it. And also I don’t know anything about Lady Dimitrescu, so please do remember that while reading my review.

❥ Title: It is a good title and to be honest it remains me of a song lyric.

❥ Cover: The cover is aesthetic and gives me the vibe of a dangerous woman vibe. But I must say that despite being vintage and beautiful that I don’t think it will attract a lot of readers. And lastly, I can not spot the title, author's name, or subtitle at all, and have to remember that every cover should have a title and author's name.

❥ Blurb: The blurb had some grammatical errors and was very short but I must say it still didn’t fail to entice me to read the story. It is well uniquely written and I loved it a lot. And great word choice.

❥ Storyline: A romantic story with a pinch of humor and a lot of fluff. The story is written at a fast pace but still had all chapter's content and after each, you have made the readers enticed to read more.

❥ Characters: The story is great but the character portrayal is not done properly. The characters are a bit confusing at times but still good.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: There are a bit of too many punctuations. No typos were found and as each chapter passed grammatical errors started to arise.

❥ Conclusions: After reading the story, I have to say that you did make my poor heart flutter a lot, and now I am curious about this Lady, and surely will check that. I loved the story and I was not planning to read the whole story, but eventually ended up reading full. Anyways good luck and hope you have a great day.

Best Wishes