《Rose》22 Days

Reviewer: therosepoetk
Written by: taramiles_

Alrighty, now before I get right into this review, I must offer my gratitude. I know that waiting for feedback on writing can be an emotional process, and I offer my appreciation for your patience in waiting for your review. Okay, here we go. So I need to mention that I actually did read 22 Letters before 22 Days (which is surprising, because I only willingly read the content of writers that I find myself. It’s nothing personal, I was more intrigued with your writing than I knew what to do with myself). But anyways, 22 Letters was an amazing story, and one that I shall never forget. Hearing that you were making a spinoff filled me with a sense of indescribable joy, so you can load yourself up with that. Yes, I do gush over your writing. Let me have a minute. The title of 22 Days was quite lovely, and I can see how that relates back to the original with the numerology. The cover is also nice and aesthetically pleasing, so you definitely did a great job with the branding. The blurb is well written and it gives some detail into the story. I suggest adding a bit more insight into the story, as well as directly relating it back to the original. We know from your author’s note that this is a spinoff, but I did not realize that you were writing from Cece’s perspective until later on into the chapter. The opening is also pretty lacklustre, if I’m being perfectly honest. I think that it just depends way too much on Derek’s overconfidence to get the momentum going, but it does fill up the plot, which is good.