《June》Heartstone - A Lands of Ralosia

Reviewer:june_berrin
Written by: Sanch250

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a amazing story and I really enjoyed it.

❥ Title: The title is direct and connected to the plot. It is simple and on point giving the reader a complete image about the story.

❥ Cover: The cover seems a bit off and not at appealing to the eye. The font used is a normal one and the background picture used don't have a good quality. So, I suggest that you either change the cover or consider modifying it.

❥ Blurb: The blurb contains a lot of information which was a bit difficult for me to grasp at once. But it sure evokes curiosity and makes me want to read despite the cover and title. Beautiful word choice and no grammatical errors. Great blurb!

❥ Storyline: The opening is descriptive and well written. Great word choice and the story was written in a proper pace. The words flowed well together and I have to say that I am clearly surprised by your writing style it is amazing and very descriptive making it easier for the readers to visualise it. The plot is amazing and intriguing despite not being familiar to this world.

❥ Characters: The characters were well developed and portrayed from the beginning. Having unique traits and personalities which are also relatabls in a sense.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: The grammar was on point and the punctuations were properly applied.

❥ Conclusions: Overall a great story. And I have never expected to find amazing writers like you on Wattpad. Thank you so much for ordering andPM I am very sorry for the delay, I got caught up with schools and exams so I thank you for your patience. Hope you have a great day.

Best Wishes!!