🤍Chapter 23💠

Jisoo woke up. He looked around and then realized what day it was. "Thank God it's Saturday. No work today." Jisoo was so glad to be able to be lazy today.

Not that he minded doing minor runs or whatnot, but you can never go wrong with extra sleep hours and no responsibility on the weekend. Jesus.

Jisoo got up and looked at the clock. "10:15. Should I cook?" Then he remembered who he lived with. "Yeaaaa let me do that." He went to the kitchen, lowkey forgetting that this is his house now.

He decided to go easy and make some steak and egg omelettes, with some bacon on the side. He also made fresh spinach salad, cause you can never go wrong with spinach. And freshly squeezed orange juice was put to the side. He had apple juice out for the baby.

"There we go." He fixed his own plate and watched his favorite Netflix show, Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, and then carried on with his day.

He got a shower in, brushed his teeth and threw on some sweats and a crop shirt, just have something on. Then he proceeded to tidy up the house a bit, leaving it as spotless as it was when they first arrived.

"You just don't stop huh?" He flinched and turned around to see Jae standing with his cute bed hair. "Hehe you're still adorable when you wake up." "Oh hush up."

Jisoo got to nap for an hour before he heard a knock at his door. "What's going on?" "I got it!" Jae opened the door to see the triple threat.

  "It's your day off. Go away." Wonwoo laughed a bit. "Darling, we here for the baby, not you." Jae shook his head. "Jisoo! Your hoes are here!" Jisoo slapped Jae's arm and went to the door.

    "Hey guys. What's going on?" Seungkwan smiled. "We figured you would want another leisure day. Except we're not necessarily shopping, or spending any money for that matter. You down?"

    Jisoo looked concerned, but nodded and went to get a bit more decent. After 5 minutes, he was ready to go. "And you better be back by 9:00," Jae said, as Jisoo left.
💠

The car ride was silent, Jisoo was admiring the views. He didn't know where the gang was taking him, and honestly he didn't care. Just don't put him up for ransom.

   "Okay. Here we are." Jisoo turned to where Soonyoung pointed. He chuckled a bit. They were at a free for all day spa. "It's so soothing, and calming. It looks like paradise. I'm in." Wonwoo chuckled. "Figured."

They got out of Wonwoo's car, walking inside the building. Everything was porcelain and trimmed with blue and white lining. "We always come here when we get too overwhelmed. You'll love it. I promise." Jisoo smiled. "I already do, man. This is awesome."

    "Well darling wait til you see what's here!" They were given lemon mimosas, and they were led to the main room for the higher ups. "We're home!" "And here they are." A man Jisoo has never seen before walked up to them.

"Kwan, how are you dear?" "Very bien." He walked off. Wonwoo walked up. "Sup?" They did a hand shake. "Where's my negroni?" Wonwoo looked at him. "In ya rent." He walked off.

"You look so tired." He pat Soonyoung's head. "Tired is an understatement, honey." He turned to Jisoo. "This be Jisoo. Just for the record, he's mute." Jisoo smiled and bowed.

    The man smiled and held out his hand. "You have such radiant energy." Jisoo thanked him. Then his face turned. "Oh Jesus." Jisoo looked concerned. "I will handle it." He reached behind him and then Jisoo felt a pop, and it made him feel better.

"Jisoo, this is Taeil. He feeds our mind, body and soul. He's good. Don't worry." Jisoo nodded and walked in with the others. But then he saw a rather familiar face. "DK?"
💠

"I see you have found where the others go where they can't handle life anymore." Jisoo was walking with Seokmin, down the halls while the others were either getting mental massages, real massages, and many other things. Jisoo could've sworn they had a doorway to Heaven in there somewhere.

"It's nice here. I've never felt so rejuvenated in my life." Seokmin chuckled. "We chill here when there's nowhere else we wanna go. My parents created it, and anyone's welcome, but only novelty gets up here. The lower floors are for those who are moderately well."

Jisoo looked at DK. "I'm novelty now?" DK smiled. "For a while now, Soo." Jisoo saw a struggling worker, close to dropping almost all the plates. Luckily, he was quick enough to help her.

"Thank you very much young man." Jisoo smiled at her. He then turned to Seokmin, and gestured for him to come over. Seokmin rolled his eyes and went over to where he was. "Thank you two. Everyone else is too snobby to help."

They followed her until they reached a room where there was an older man, who seemed to be having a singing-recording session. "Oh. Good to see you, Ashley. I see you have visitors. Just so you don't get scared of me again, my name is Yoon. Do Yoon."

They bowed and put his food down. Jisoo started to sign. "It's nice to meet you, hyung." Yoon looked at Jisoo. "I'm terribly sorry. I don't understand sign language. But don't worry. I'll try to learn such." Jisoo looked around. Then he looked at Seokmin, tugging his arm.

Seokmin rolled his eyes and laughed. "You wanna clean?" Jisoo shrugged. "It's therapeutic, ya know." Seokmin shook his head. "You are from planet Her." Jisoo blushed and then shrugged. "Stan Doja Cat."
💠💠

Y'all, the plot twists that came in my head as I was writing this. You'll be on the mf edge of y'all seats.

You ain't hear that from me though👀

Thank you for reading!🤍