Chapter 21: Y/n Dreyar and Lucy Heartfilia

"If you Phantom Guy's hurt another one of my friends, especially if you hurt Y/n. I swear I burn you all to a pile of ashes!" Natsu growled.
"I swear! I've never heard of this Y/n chick! If I had I'd tell you where she is right now!" The guy screamed.
"Funny you say that! I was thinking by now I'd burn you to a crisp by now." Natsu growled.
"Aye!" Happy agreed.
"Our head courtiers is up ahead! If I'd guess they've got her locked up somewhere up there." The guy screamed.
"You've should've told me in the first place!" Natsu growled as the guy cried.

"Don't worry Y/n. I'm coming to save you!" Natsu muttered as he kept walking.

Y/n's POV...
I awoke facing down on the cold hard ground. I opened my eyes to see I was in a cell. The floor was stone and freezing cold which gave me the idea to jump up to get a better view. Once I did I saw that I was no longer in Magnolia, but some place.
"Where the hell am I? How the hell did I get here?" I mumbled looking at the place. I then realized my hands were behind my back. I moved them to the side to see magic cuffs. The kind that won't let me use magic. I was now standing up as I tried my hardest to keep my cool. I then realized I didn't have my bracelet Natsu gave me. It broke my heart as I saw I didn't have that bracelet. I even told Natsu I wouldn't take that bracelet off. Soon a click sound happened.
"So your finally awake. I was getting worried for a second there, Y/n." A voice said from behind me.
"Who the fuck are you?! Where the hell am I?" I growled as I turned around.
"My. My. My. For the granddaughter of Master Makarov, I would imagine you'd watch your tone." The voice said as he opened the cell door.
"I don't give a damn! I asked who the the hell are you! Don't make me use brute force!" I growled. Soon the door was fully opened as it revealed a man that looked like some kind of Halloween prop, a child made.
"Don't you remember me, Y/n. You came to a guild Master's meeting 6 year's ago. Since you were curious about what they talked about at the Guild Master conferences. Don't you remember Master Jose Porla of the Phantom Lord guild. The guy you made fun of." The guy said.
"Your a Phantom!" I exclaimed as I remember I was captured by two of the element four weirdoes. I took a step back as Jose walked into the cell.
"I'd like to apologize for this dingy cell, and being tied up must be degrading. But, I'm afraid I had no choice my dear. That is how you treat a prisoner, after all." Jose said.
"Shut the hell up! You ass wholes are the ones who attack my guild, my friends Levy and Lucy! You better let me go! You know Gramps, my brother, and my friends are gonna come looking for me!" I growled.
"You panicked on your willingness to cooperate. I'm fully prepared to treat you as Phantom Lord's esteemed guest, instead of a lonely prisoner." Jose said.
"What the Hell do you mean by that?" I growled as I felt something touch my foot and I slung my foot down throwing the bug off me and onto the the ground. I then stepped on the bug letting it's guts rupture on the ground.
"See. You don't want to stay in here, do you. I have a beautiful decorative room waiting for you. If your willing to be have." Jose said crossing his arms.
"Do you think I give a damn about your pretty little room! Why the hell do you keep attacking us! Instead of attacking why not trying to ask us to help you! My Gramps is a kind heart man! If you hurt his children you'll burn in hell for all of eternity!" I growled.
"Who is Gramps? And, who is this us? Oh, I know You keep talking about Makarov and your guild mates in Fairy Tail. It was a means to the end, and that's all." Jose said.
"What!" I exclaimed as I heard him say Fairy Tail is at it's end.
"You see we were working to our main objective requiring a couple of someone's. They happen to be members of Fairy Tail. So we happen to destroy the guild to get a hold of them. Yet, we had a request to get a certain member more than the other. The end." Jose said as he moves his hands out and then drops them as he finishes the story.
"Who the fuck are you talking to?! What the hell happened to my guild?!" I yelled as I begin to walk towards him.
"Oh my, your such a Naive young Lady. Not what I'd expected from the daughter of Ivan Dreyar." Jose says making me think of my horrible father.
"What?!" I exclaimed!
"I'm talking about you for one. The daughter of Elctra Storm-Dreyar, and Ivan Dreyar. Electra left you the most powerfulest spells she knows which is one of your second origin attacks. The other I'm talking about is Lady Lucy of the Heartfilia family. Jude Heartfilia and Ivan are best of friends. Ivan already put out a request out for other guild's to find you. While a meeting happen at the Heartfilia residence and after hearing how Ivan is looking for his powerful little lightning bolt, Jude thought it was a good idea as well. After Ivan told him about the guild Phantom Lord, he said he could easily get in contact with me and we could find the girls. Jude has a marriage proposal for his daughter and Ivan has something in stored for you." Jose said with a grin.
"How the hell did you get that kind of information?! Lucy never told anyone about that kind of shit! Neither does my pain in the ass father!" I growled.
"You know. I'm surprised that she didn't tell her fellow guild members the truth. I'm surprised at such a rich girl would fall down to the levels to such a dark and dangerous world of magic. Especially in the lowest guild, too. Sweet, Y/n. I hate to say this, but your friend never tried to save you." Jose said.
"Yeah! I know. So this means I've been kidnapped!" I asked.
"No my dear. It's not like that. We're not looking for ransom money. We're just doing our job. You see, Ivan wants to bring you to the Heartfilia home, and Jude wants to bring home Lucy as well." Jose said codly.
"What the hell does he want now?! I don't understand! He hates me! Why the hell does he want me now!" I gasped in shocked.
"Why do you seem confused? Any father would go looking for a daughter who he isn't allowed to see." Jose says.
"No. Not him. I'm honestly surprised that bastard still cares! I don't want anything to do with him! He never cared for me! So why should I!" I yelled.
"Oh dear. I've should've known. You'd be problematic." Jose says with a smirk.
"Well then you might as well let me go then." I said as I turned around a looked outside.
"I'm sorry, but I can't do that." Jose said which made me growl.
'How the hell can I get out of here. I can't attack. He'll know I'm up to something. Hmm. People like him would always fall for the bathroom trick.' I thought, and I turned around.
"Please... I need to go to the bathroom." I said as I actually felt embarrassed.
"Give me a break. You don't think I'd fall for the oldest trick in the book. Do you?" He said.
"No. For real... I'm dying here!" I said as I begin to move back in forth pretending I had to.
"Fine then. Go ahead." He said as he placed a bucket infront of me.
"A bucket!" I exclaimed!
"Hehehe! I was ready for any old trick you might throw my way." Jose laughs.
"I guess it'll do." I said as I stood in front of the bucket, still wiggling.
"Well, ummm. I'd uh... I've never seen such a vulgar young lady. I'll turn away since I'm a gentleman." Jose says as he turns around.
'Dumb ass' I thought as I then kicked him in the nuts with boots.
"You know that's the reason why old tricks are still around they work! Dumb ass!" I laughed. As I then took off, I then continued, "Bye! Take care Halloween prop!"