Chapter 40: Oracion Seis's plan

As it came down it exploded as the others were down, but midnight as Brain was on his knees.

"My child. Your magic power is impressive, but your team is a bit pathetic. Now we must take our leave." Brain laughed as he held up his staff. A green glow came around all of us making it hard for any of us to move. He then stopped as he looked at Wendy and then back at me. He then gasped a bit as he looked back at me.
"You gonna finish them or what?!" Cobra stated.
"Wendy... It's truly her and Lady Kaminari..." Brain stated.
"Do you know the girls or what?" Cobra asked confusedly.
"There's no doubt about it. Wendy's the maiden of the sky and That's Lady Kaminari the Queen of Thunder and Lightning." Brain stated.
"What? Maiden of the sky?" I heard Gray questioned.
"What does that mean?!" Wendy said in fear as I tightened my hand around my staff and growled.
"To think we just happened to stumble upon both her and Kaminari here. Quite a couple of finds my friends. Grab them!" Brain yelled as magic circle appeared grabbing me and reaching behind a rock and grabbing Wendy. As it grabbed me I somehow was forced to turn back to my normal clothes.
"Y/n!" Half of the group yelled.
"Wendy!" The other half yelled as the grip around me tightened.
"Help me!" Wendy cried. 
"Striking when were down. That's no fair." Natsu growled.
"What the hell? I can't requip!" I exclaimed in shock as I tried to requip.
"Yep, indeed." Angel laughed as the guy who talks about money used his magic to hit Natsu and the others.
"NATSU!" I screamed as I reached my hand for him.
"Y/n!" Natsu yelled as he got up from the pile of dirt. Soon Happy grabbed Wendy's hand as the two of us then got sucked into some portal as things went black.

Natsu's pov...
As I watched Y/n, Wendy, and Happy get pulled into some green portal. That Brain guy then launched another attack at us as Jura then blocked it. I wasn't happy for one, they took Y/n and she still had my scarf and two they took Happy. People were so thankful for Jura no one ever questioned me. I had my hands waded up in a fist as I then stood up.
"Let's take these bastards down!" I growled as I looked up to see they were gone.
"There long gone by now." Gray sighed.
"We let them get away! Y/n, I swear I'll save you." I growled.
"They wiped the floor with us." The three guys in the blue Pegasus guild whined. Jura stated that he was injured, but if it wasn't for Ichiya's pain parfum thing he wouldn't be here right now. Which Ichiya then let his parfum out. It did make the pain less worse, but I didn't care at the moment.
"The only person who could withstand them was Y/n, but they have her now." Gray stated.
"What do we do now?!" Lucy whined.
"We go after them! We get pay back for taking Y/n, Wendy,  and Happy!" I growled as I took off running.
"Hey! Where do you think your going?!" Lucy shouted as I kept running. Soon someone pulled me back as I fell flat of my back. Carla soon stated that we needed to figure out a solid proof plan as we also needed to attend to Erza. Ichiya then used his pain killer parfum on Erza and it made the snake bite ten times worse. Erza soon took Lucy belt and tightened it around her arm. She asked for one of us to cut her arm off and Lyon was the one who was going to do it. Gray stopped him and then Erza fell.
"We need Wendy. She can save your friend. Stop acting like children. We need to figure out a plan to save Wendy and Y/n." Carla stated which shocked us all.
"Your saying that little girl has some kind of anti-venom magic?!" Eve asked as I thought about Y/n.
'Did she have some kind of magic that could save Erza. I mean I know she has lightning angel magic, but does she have healing magic?' I thought as soon Carla pulled me out of throught.
"In fact she's the sky dragon slayer." Carla stated which made us all gasp.
"She's a dragon slayer, too?!" I exclaimed.
"I'll give you all the details later. Honestly there not much more needed to know. Wendy is the only wizard capable on saving your friend. We need her right now. Unfortunately the Oracion Seis need her too. For some unknown reason." Carla added.
"I know what we need to do." Eve stated.
"We need to rescue Wendy!" Everyone else agreed.
"Guys. I know it sound harsh, but Y/n can take Erza's place until Erza gets better. Which means we need to find her as well." I added.
"That's sounds good enough. What about you Erza?" Gray asked.
"Yeah." She said weakly.
"Alright! Are you with me!" I yelled as I threw my fist in the air. The others soon agreed as we set off to go find Wendy, Happy, and Y/n.