Chapter 32: The Battle of Fairy Tail

This was the worst possible thing that could have happened. Freed was with Hayden.

"How the hell did Y/n's Lightnigng Angel's power not affect Freed. I mean come on, it broke through the hypnosis that was on Ever and Mira. So why didn't it not break through Freed's." Laxus stated as he had his arm draped over Mira's shoulder.
"I don't really know to be honest." I stated as Natsu came over and wrapped his hand with mine.
"Yeah. I don't know what the hell is going on to be honest, but all I know is that we have to get Freed back." Natsu stated as he squeezed my hand a bit.
"Y/n, How did the Hypnosis not work on you. I specifically remember him trying to hypnotize you. But it failed." Evergreen stated.
"Hmm. I don't know. Did Hayden get near anyone else?" I asked.
"He did come by me. He tried to look me in the eyes, but nothing happened. " Bickslow stated.
"Hmm. If Y/n and Bickslow are the only two who are not affected by the hypnosis then that means..." Laxus thought out loud.
"That means we are the only ones who can beat him!" I stated as I climb up on the stage.
"Y/n, What are we going to do?!" Natsu asked.
"We are going to take revenge! Bickslow and Me are the only two who don't have to wear blind folds. Hmm. Gajeel, can you completely turn metal including your eyes, and be able to see?" I growled and stated.
"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Gajeel asked.
"Because you'll be coming with us! I'll need the strongest people who won't be affected by the hypnosis." I stated.
"I'm coming with you, Y/n!" Laxus and Natsu said in unsion.
"No! I don't want you to be hypnotized!" I exclaimed.
"But, I don't want you to get hurt." Natsu stated as he hugged me.
"Fine y'all can both come along. So that's me, Laxus, Natsu, Bickslow, and Gajeel. I'l also need Erza and Gray with me!" I stated.
"What can we do?" Erza and Gray asked.
"If I know dark guild's they'll show up in one, but they'll have others with them. So, I'll need you two to take out the others. I'll send a signal by breaking the lights, and Bickslow's 'Babies' can shut the curtains. I'll also say the word, Now and you'll know once the lights shatter." I stated as they nodded agreeing to the plan.
"I'm fine with the plan but we have to find out where they're base is at." Laxus said with a sigh.
"Agreed. Gramps, this is your call. They attacked us first, and they took a member of our guild hostage. Do we fight or do you we stay put?" I stated and asked.
"Y/n, my child. Your right, so it's your call." Gramps said with a smile.
"Fine then. We fight! The small group of people I called out is heading with me. As for the rest of the guild, y'all are going to protect the guild until we get back. Levy see if you can find a spell barrier that only allows Fairy Tail members to be able to walk in and out of the barrier. " I stated.
"Okay. I'll do my best!" Levy stated.
"Alright! Let's go get Freed and take revenge!" I yelled as we begin to run out when laughter caught our attention. We stopped and looked up in the sky to see a huge lacrima screen.

"Hahaha! Fairy Tail members! Give us Y/n Dreyar and we'll leave you alone. You don't you'll have consequences to pay! If you want to surrender her, well be at Kardia Cathedral." The lacrima screen said as it was Hayden who was talking. Once he was done he laughed and the screen went off.
"Well, we know where to go now. Let's head to the Cathedral!" I exclaimed as we then took off. We ran to the Cathedral and stopped outside the door.
I motioned for Gray and Erza to go to the top by the motioned of Happy.
"Alright! Let's do this!" I growled as electricity intensify violently and it began to show. I then kicked the doors open. It revealed Hayden as he sat on the piano bench.
"Ahh, Y/n. Your leading your little group of wizards. I thought if you could beat me, then you wouldn't need back up." Hayden said with that twisted smile of his. We walked into the Cathedral as he talked.
"Yeah, but what kind of Wizards don't have back up." I stated with a smirk.
"Well played." Hayden stated.
"Yeah. I know you dark wizards. You always have back up." I growled.
"Well then. Edon, Freed! It's time to attack." Hayden yelled as Freed and a girl with green hair showed up out of no where.

" Hayden yelled as Freed and a girl with green hair showed up out of no where