Chapter 38: A week of Fun!

2 weeks later...

Natsu, Happy, and I had just walked to the guild. I sat at the bar beside Lucy as she looked bored. I was wearing a f/c spaghetti-strap crop top with a s/f/c skirt. I also had on white peep toe boots and black ankle socks. Lucy then sighed as I looked at her with curiosity.
"I'm bored!" Lucy whined as she had her head laid on her arms.
"Why not go on a job?" Mira stated.
"I'd like to but Natsu keeps saying he needs to take a little time off." Lucy added.
"Oh. That's right. We we're taking some time off because we're gonna go out to eat, and to the carnival in Magnolia. It'll be a lot of fun!" I exclaimed excitedly.
"Then why not go on a job by yourself or team up with somebody different?" Mira asked with her normally friendly smile.
"It'll be weird working with someone else. Besides were a team." Lucy added.
"Oh come on Lucy, I know that Cana would love to go on a mission with ya! I've been on a tons of missions with her and they've been completely great. Plus I have my own team as well." I stated with a smile.
"Yeah, but everyone loves you. I'm just the rich runaway girl who wanted a nice normal life." Lucy sighed.
"Wow. I know I've been here since the very beginning of my days, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try. I understand your trust worthy to the team, and we don't mind if you take solo jobs. I mean Gray goes on solo missions all the time. Like yesterday he went on one." I added.
"You know what. Your right! Imma go!" Lucy stated as she got up and walked over to the guild request bored.
"Wow. You should become Fairy Tail's Mascot. You really know how to change everyone's mind." Mira stated with a smile.
"Maybe I should, but I have to keep up with Natsu and Happy." I stated as I turned around and looked at my boys who were shaking there butt's and having fun.
"Aww! How cute! You two are really an adorable couple!" Mira exclaimed with heart around her. I chuckled as I watched the scene go on.
"Natsu! Quit goofing and let's get back to work!" Gray growled as Erza then came behind Gray.
"Would you put some clothes on already!" Erza growled as Gray step away from her. Soon she started talking again, "What is wrong with you?! Did your magic final burn your brain to ashes!"

"Hey don't be such a workaholic! We should take a break once in a while. Besides, Y/n and I have plans today. Isn't that right Happy!" Natsu stated still being funny.
"Aye Sir! This sure feels great!" Happy stated being funny with Natsu. They then looked at each other.
"Now for the grand finally!" Natsu stated as they then begin moving back in forth while shouting. I was in tears from laughter as they did what they were doing. Erza and Gray were now dumb founded as Natsu did what he did.
"Your definitely in a good mood! Huh!" Mira laughed. As I turned around and looked at Mira. I then whipped away the tears I shedded from my laughter.
"Definitely, but I have one question I have on my mind. Which was what we're you gonna tell Laxus before the guild rudely interrupted about Freed missing?" I asked as I turned around. Her face begin to show a light pink as she kept wiping the clear glass in her hand.
"Oh it was nothing. Really." Mira stated.
"Mira. You said all of those thing you said wasn't true. Like how--" I begin to say when Natsu came over and draped his arm around my shoulder. I notice Mira had a bit brighter blush on her face as I asked her about what she wanted to tell Laxus.
"Y/n! You ready to go?!" Natsu asked.
"Well I'll be done in 2 minutes so give me a couple minutes." I stated as I looked at Mira.
"No. You two go have fun. I'll be here whenever you want to talk to me." Mira said slightly flushed as Natsu grabbed me around my waist. He then took off running as he picked me up and took off running. Somehow I ended up out of his arms and I was now running with my hand tangled with his.
"Natsu!" I yelled as he ran out of the guild. Soon I found my footing as we ran.
"You've got to be crazy!" I yelled as we ran.
"Nope. He just loves you!" Happy stated as he flew beside my shoulder. I began to feel flustered as Happy stated what he did.
"Yeah and I won't deny it!" Natsu stated as his grip tightened and he looked back at me. I smiled and agreed as we then went to the carnival. We had all kinds of junk food as we played the games and attempted to ride the rides. Like normal Natsu's motion sickness kicked in and ruin the rides.