4

Nellie

Colby pulled up to a hotel walking to the lobby while me and Sam wait in the car.

"We aren't going to hurt you or anything you know " Sam said turning to look at me

I slowly nodded looking out the window.

Colby came back opening my car door and pulling me out "Lets go Sam, grab some bags."

They both grabbed bags going back through the lobby and into the elevator pressing number 4 and waited as it went up.

We walked down the hallway before stopping and stuck the card in, Colby pushing me inside and throwing the bags on the small table. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room while Sam and Colby walked back and forth in the room.

"I'm showering!" Sam called out

I sighed knowing I would have to stay with Colby, I grabbed a pillow off the bed and threw it in a corner. I was denfinly not sleeping in a bed with either of them. I layed down on the ground staring at the wall and fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

The bathroom door opened knowing that Sam was done with his shower and camed out here.

"You can't let her sleep on the floor bro." He whisper

Colby scoffed "She made a good choice on her half."

"So you're gonna let her sleep on the floor at every placd we stay?"

"Well were else is she going to sleep? Not with me."

I heard one of them sigh before crawled into bed and turning the lights off.

~~~

I was on and off with sleeping but the noise of shuffling woke me up this time making me open my eyes and turn towards the bed.

Colby sat up in the bed looking at Sam before getting up and started to pull the blankets up.

"Sleeping on the fucking floor what a joke." He mumbled

I kept my eyes close as he threw it on me making sure every part of me was covered before he crawled back in his bed.

"Go to bed Nellie." He said

Wait how did he know I was up?