19

Colby

We walked through the door seeing the Tv on but no Nellie making the blood boil inside of me knowing that she ran off. We walked upstairs checking her room and Sam's even the guest rooms and she wasn't in none of them.

"If she ran off I swear to god." I said

"Colby she wouldn't do that." He said walking to his room shutting the door behind him

I shook my head walking in my room seeing a lump in the bed making me raise a eyebrow, I walked over pulling the blankets back seeing Nellie sleeping. I smiled and tucked her back in, I then went to grabbed a change of clothes changing in the bathroom before crawling back into bed.

"Colbs?" Nellie whispered

The nickname made me smile wrapping my arms around her.

"Whats wrong baby girl."

"Nothing I just wanted to make sure it was you." She whispered resting her head on my chest

"It's me, now go to sleep."

She hummed in response and then it was quiet. I was surprised she didn't push me away or didn't tell me to not call her by the pet name.

~~~

The soft shuffling made me open my eyes seeing Nellie getting out of bed.

"Where you going?" I asked making her gasp

"I'm sorry, I just want something to drink." She whispered

"Don't be sorry." I smiled but she probably didn't see it

I heard her walk on the carpet down the stair well, I closed my eyes again letting the sleep take over me.

It only felt like mintues before I rolled over wanting to be closer to Nellie but nothing was there besides the coldness that was replacing her.

"Weird." I whispered

I had the feeling she was with Sam or downstairs on the couch so I got up going to Sam's room seeing only him in his room, then I went downstairs only to find glass all over the floor making me put the pieces together.

Brennen and Jake found us and took Nellie.

"SAM!" I yelled running up the stairs