50

Colby

My dad and Taylors went out for the night for what? I didn't care as along they didn't come back drunk and go after Nellie again. She sat close once again gripping onto my arm pulling it close to her chest. When she did that it gave me a feeling that shouldn't be happening at all.

There was a pounding on the door making me and Nellie both jump off the couch.

"Are they back already?" She asked quietly

"It's only been a hour." I whispered going to the window

"Jesus christ Colby, please open the door!" Someone yelled

"Is that Sam?" She asked

I looked out the window seeing both Sam and Josh in orange jumpsuits, I banged on the window and they both looked walking over.

"Let us in!" Sam yelled looking around

"Nellie unlock the door." I said

She nodded, there was clicking before it stopped "Colby what's the passcode on this?"

"What?" I asked

She pointed at the last lock where you have to type in numbers and of course I didn't know it.

"Fuck." I mumbled

"What about the garage door?" Nellie said

I nodded my head and went back near the window "Meet us by the garage door!"

They nodded before looking around before going to the garage, me and Nellie went down the hallway before looking at the door and sighing in relief not seeing any codes we had to put in. Once we got in we pressed the button and watched as the door opened, Sam and Josh came in before we shut the door again.

"Jesus, took us forever to find you." Sam said sighing

"How did you find us?" Nellie asked hugging Sam

She'll be the death of both of us.

"We saw Taylors and Colbys father on the edge of town, we knew you had to be close." Josh said also getting a hug from Nellie

"They left for now, so if we are escaping we better go now." I said looking at the three other cars in the garage

They nodded.

Knowing we had to get new things especially some things for Nellie we would have to change our identity once again especially Sam since he and Josh went to jail and have their recent mugshots.

"Lets get going." Sam said

We found keys for two different cars Josh got in one and us three got in another, we said byes before leaving going our separate ways.