11

Sam

Colby has laid off of Nellie a little but still kept a close eye on her which clearly pissed her off, at the moment she was sleeping on the couch while a movie played and Colby went out.

I grabbed a blanket covering her up before hearing the door open the slammed shut hearing the locks.

"Colby?" I asked walking to the kitchen

He pushed me out of the way looking at Nellie before turning back to me, noticing he had a bloody nose and a black eye.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked

"There here they found us due to Nellie calling that guy and it went wide on the news." Colby said "It's all her fucking fault!"

Nellie stirred on the couch moving her head closer to the pillow, Colby groaned before walking out to the balcony to smoke.

"Bambi." I said

The nickname was perfect for her, her eyes the darkest brown I've ever seen along with her chocolate hair.

I shook her again making her open her brown eyes making me smile.

"Hey Bambi, want something to eat?"

She shrugged her shoulders and I pulled off the couch dragging her to the kitchen, opening the fridge and different cupboards.

"Pizza?" I asked

She nodded and I called the nearest pizza place as I watch her walk out to the balcony where Colby was.

"Oh boy." I said to myself knowing it wasn't turn out good.
______________________________________
Nellie

I walked out to the balcony where Colby was knowing he was going to say something to me.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked

"I wanted to look at the beach." I said sitting on the chair while stealing a glance at his nose and eye

He took another drag from his cigarette and blew the smoke in my gave making me scrunch my nose up.

"Don't do that." I said

"Why?"

"The smell off smoke makes me sick, and I don't like it." I said

He shrugged his shoulders "Deal with it."

I looked out to the ocean noticing his pack of cigarettes on the railing and I smirked.

"I won't have to if I did this..." I said starting to push the box off the railing

"You little shit!" He yelled grabbing them

I got up going back to my position on the couch covering back up with the blankets.

"Don't mess with Colbys cigarettes then he'll really kill you." Sam said

Couldn't be so lucky.