54

Colby

I was surprised but yet not surprised that Nellie decided to stay and what I mean by that was she was so depressed everytime we told her she's not going back even when she saw the news she would break down, but yet she seemed attached to us. Like we're her family now but of cousre we can't we're criminals and are on the run a lot she can't deal with that.

"Hey Colbs." Nellie asked

"Whats up?" I said looking away from the tv

"What day is it?" She asked

What a weird question but I didn't asked why, I pulled out my phone checking it.

"November 13." I said

She nodded "And can we go to the store?"

"Why?"

"I need more girl products, I ran out." She said

Nellie was clearly trying to do something.

"What do you need? I'll get it." I said

"No Colbs! You might get the wrong ones just let me come." She said her cheeks turning red before slapping her hands on them

I sighed "Fine, I'll tell Sam quick."

Nellie jumped off the couch putting her shoes and coat on while I went to Sam's room.

"Me and Nellie are going to Target." I said

"Why?" He asked

"She needs girl products." I said

He nodded and I shut the door going to put my shoes and jacket on then me and Nellie went down to the parking garage.

~~~

"Is this it?" I asked pushing the cart

She looked in the cart before looking around the store.

"Gotta go pee quick." She said

"Fine but hurry I'll wait for you." I said showing I trusted her

She nodded and ran off towards the bathroom while I waited off the side looking around once in a while. Before going to the check outs.
______________________________________
Nellie

When Colby wasn't looking I quickly ran off towards the food section, looking down asile before grabbing a cupcake and finding some little colorful candles to put on the cupcake, I smiled and quickly ran towards the checkout paying for the things and of cousre I took some of Sams money. Colby was no where to be see in the store so I walked out and waited with the bag behind my back.

"Nellie! Come on!" Colby yelled

I ran over to the car quickly getting in and hiding the bag.

"What took you so long?" He asked pulling out of the parking lot

"Long line." I said

He didn't seem to believe it but didn't say anything about it, it was quiet but I didn't care I got what I wanted for tonight.