60

Colby

How could someone not like the green m&ms? They all taste the same but clearly Nellie didn't want me telling her that, I ate them anyway hoping it show Nellie that I didn't care if she liked them or not. I saw her smile when I ate them I smiled a little myself before looking away.

"So do you like it?" I asked

She nodded "I'm glad you two did this."

Me and Sam both smiled at her then looked at eachother nodding thinking the same thing.

We were gaining Nellie's trust much faster.

~~~

We stayed there the rest of the afternoon eating and talking about random things as the sun was starting to slowly go down, Nellie's head was resting in my lap while her finger traced the blanket.

"I think it's time to go before Bambi falls asleep here." Sam says poking her calf

She responded by kicking Sam a little but still nodded her head sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Alright lets clean up quick." I said

Me and Sam quickly cleaned up while Nellie watched us rubbing her eyes here and there.

"Alright Nellie thats go home." Sam said

She climbed into the back seats laying down and closed her eyes.

~~~

I picked Nellie up bridal style as we walked to the elevators, it was a quiet silence but I needed to tell Sam something.

"Hey Sam." I said

"What's up?" He asked

"Uh we have to meet up with someone." I said stepping out as the doors opened

"Do we know him?" Sam asked unlocking our door

"No but he has information on Taylors and my dad." I said laying Nellie down on the couch and covered her up

Sam sighed "Fine but Nellie stays here."

I nodded "Fine but lets get going."

I didn't want Nellie to stay here it would her chance to escape and actually get somewhere from running but I didn't fight with Sam, we locked the apartment door before going back down to the car.