93

Nellie
1 year later

I sighed as I sat on the couch it's been a whole year and Sam hasn't came to visit at all which really made me sad cause he promise to visit. I haven't heard anything about Colby and everything time I thought about him I broke down in tears which always confused Jake.

"Nellie maybe we should go somewhere for fun." Jake said in the kitchen

"Like where?" I asked

"Maybe Miami?" He asked

"No." I said

"Oh uh ok what about-"

Jake was cut off by a loud knock that sounded urgent so I quickly got up opening it and two people ran in laying one down on the couch only for me to realize it was Sam.

And Colby?

"What the fuck?" I said

"Nellie get gauze and fast." Sam said

I stood there frozen I just couldn't believe they are here and Colby is alive? Sam yelled at me so I quickly ran to the bathroom grabbing different things before running back kneeling next to Sam.

"What the hell? Who are you?" Jake yelled

Sam ignored him and started working  on Colbys shoulder as he kept bleeding out on our couch.

"Make sure he keeps his eyes open Bambi." Sam said

God how I missed that name coming from him but I nodded anyway and went towards Colbys face putting my hands on his cheeks, his eyes slowly opened looking at me and smiled.

"Holy shit babygirl I missed you." He said

I let out a laugh "I missed you too Colbs."

Jake stood behind the couch staring at us three "Once again what the fuck Nellie! Who are they?"

"Can you shut up! I'm trying to work here." Sam yelled before going back to Colbys shoulder

"What happened Colbs?" I asked softly

"I don't remember what I was doing but I got shot, but I just wanted to see you babygirl." He said grabbing my hand

I looked at Sam "Do you know what happened?"

"Colby wanted to visit so we decided to park a few feet away and walk the rest then he got shot." Sam said

It didn't help me stop worrying but I didn't say anything so he can help Colbys shoulder, he would close his eyes and I would have to gently slap his cheek or beg him not to close his eyes till Sam is finished.

"Keep them opened Colby pleased." I begged once again

He opened them "Anything for you babygirl."

"Ok I'm done, is there anywhere else he can sleep?" Sam asked

I nodded "He can lay in my room."

I helped Sam to get Colby off the couch and into my room where I covered him with my blankets, I shut the door and went to the kitchen grabbing cleaning supplies to try and get the blood off the floor and couch but Jake kept stopping me clearly pissed off.

"Who the hell are they?!" He yelled

"Old friends." I said

Sam stood in the kitchen awkwardly looking at us before he came and helped me get the stains out.

"You know what Nellie, I'm leaving." Jake said

He grabbed his car keys and went to the door shutting it, I didn't care if he left he always came back no matter what.

"I'm sorry for just showing up like this." Sam said

"It's fine cause I get to be with the both of you." I said smiling at him