92

Nellie

Days went by and soon I found myself staring at the apartment building me and Jake live in, Sam got out and helped with my bags bringing them into he building and to the elevator.

"Sam, I don't want to leave." I whispered

"Bambi you know I don't want to leave you but I promised Colby you would go back home when it's all over." Sam said

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out walking down the hall while I looked for the number on the door.

I stopped and stared at the door "Right here."

I dropped the bags and turned to Sam hugging him tightly "Please visit Sam."

"I promise Bambi." He whispered in my hair

I turned around and knocking on the door and waited while I smile grew onto my face, the door opened and a tired and depressed Jake opened the door making me pout.

"Aw Jakey you poor thing." I said touching his cheek

"Nellie quite." He mumbled

He looked at me again his eyes going wide before hugging me lifting me off the ground "Holy shit it's Nellie!"

I giggled "Yep it's me."

"But how are you here, I mean it's almost been a year." Jake said

"Well my friend-" I turned around not seeing Sam where he stood, he didn't even say goodbye quickly before he left

"Whose your friend?" Jake asked

I shook my head "Nevermind."

Jake helped with the bags confused on how I got them if I was kidnapped but I explained to him they were nice guys and took care of me never saying Sam nor Colbys name. Jake acted along nodding here and there.

"Well I'm glad you're home." He said sitting on my bed

"Me too." I sadly said

To be honest I wish I was still with Sam and that Colby didn't get killed but I have to move on but when can I when I lost the person I loved? I broke down in tears and Jake comforted me but he didn't understand why no matter how many times he asked I wouldn't answer him.

My life was different now again and I had to learn to cope with the not running away every week, and looking over my shoulder even having to not hide my face everytime we went out in public. I missed everything and I knew it wasn't going to happen ever again.