45

Nellie

Being back with them made me want to kill myself, after having my little breakdown they told Colby to take me so here I am laying in bed with him while he slept. It was weird how all of sudden Colby could change just like that.

I checked the clock seeing it was four in the morning making me sigh and cuddle closer to Colbys cold chest. There was a knock on the door which surprised me because neither one of them would knock, when it opened it showed a clearly tired Brennen who didn't want to deal with anyones shit today.

"Get up Nellie." He said

I shook my head gripping tighter onto Colbys shirt.

"Yes Nellie." He said again

I ignored him, making him walk into the room and grabbed my ankles trying to pull me off the bed. I fell onto the floor with a loud thud waking Colby up.

"What the hell you doing to her?" He said sitting up

"Nothing you need to know about." Brennen said dragging me out of the room

Colby quickly got up and followed as he dragged me down the stairs getting a fews 'ows' from me.

"You said she can stay with me." Colby said

Thats what I mean he's a softie one minute but before you know it he becomes fucking satan. Brennen didn't answer him and kept on dragging me till it looked like we reached the kitchen.

"Why am I here?" I asked rubbing my ankles

"Because it get Colby out of bed." He said

I looked up at Colby seeing him look at Brennen before the click of gun was heard.

"So Colby you tell us everything or you're precious babygirl gets it." Jake said from behind Colby

"What are going to do to her?" He asked like he didn't believe

Brennen grabbed my forearm lifting me to my feet "Something maybe like this"

Something hard came in contact with the side of my bed, hearing it shatter to the floor letting me know it was glass, I lifted my hand to where my temple was smearing the blood that was leaking from my head.

"Jesus christ Brennen! Don't kill her." Colby said bending down towards me while I cried in pain

"So you going to cooperate?" He asked

Colby sighed not saying anything letting me think he's going to let them beat me till I die.

"Fine, just don't touch her ever again." He said

"No promises." Brennen said smiling