33

Nellie

Knowing that I didn't want to sleep, I would be tired the next day so after watching Spongebob and some other shows. I slowly walked up the stairs to Colbys room I slowly opened the door seeing the Tv on but he was asleep.

I pulled the covers back crawling in next to him before covering myself up.

"I knew you would get tired at some point." Colby whispered

"No I just don't want to be sleeping all day tomorrow." I said not facing him

He hummed "Well me and the guys are going to be out most of the day."

"Ok." I said closing my eyes

~~~

Colby and the guys were gone the next morning when I woke up so I quickly took a shower then went downstairs to find something to eat which was just toast, I sat turning the Tv on switching it to the news.

You are watching this live as these five people rob a bank even showing their faces on camera, two out of the five known as Sam Golbach and Colby Brock both most wanted.

I watched as the guys laughed at eachother and Sam poured something on the floor, Colby turned to the camera shooting it going back to the news cast person.

This just said that the bank just got set on fire with people in it at this very moment.

They got a helicopter view as I saw the pickup truck drive away from the back, I sighed knowing I was stuck with then till they kill me. I lost my appetite setting the food on the counter then went back upstairs to Colbys room laying down on the bed. I didn't want to deal with them today.
______________________________________
Colby

"Where's the girl at?" Mike asked

I looked around the livingroom seeing the Tv on a cartoon channel again making me walk to the kitchen seeing a plate of toast.

"I don't know, I'll look in the rooms." I said heading towards the stairs

I checked my room first seeing her laying in the bed.

"Babygirl you awake?" I whispered walking to the bed

She hummed.

"Come on get up, lets go downstairs." I said

She shook her head, I picked her up bridal style taking her down the stairs  to where the guys were.

"Hey look Colby brought down his girlfriend!" Ariya yelled

"Shut it! She's sleeping." I said

"Both of you shut it." Nellie said looking at me "Put me down."

I set her down and smiled at her, she looked at all of us before going back up the stairs making my smile drop.

"Leave me the hell alone." She said