32

Nellie

The screaming and yelling wouldn't stop making me go insane, there was a loud bang letting me know one of them killed him. I sat on the bed and listened as the guys came back upstairs talking eachother.

"That guy knows nothing."

"It's Brian what do you expect?"

They all laughed, one pair of footsteps came bounding up the stairs stopping at the door.

"Hey Bambi you awake?" Sam said opening the door

I got up going to the door seeing Sam smiling but it dropped once he saw me.

"Damn you look like shit." He said

"Thanks Sam that makes me feel so much better."

"Go get some rest." He said

I shook my head "No Sam thats all I've been doing."

He nodded "Well come eat with us."

I walked downstairs with Sam seeing the three new guys, one had blonde hair that looked soft with his ears pierced, then with some tattoos. Then the second one really tall, brown hair and more tattoos then Sam and Colby combined, the last one had black black hair along with facial hair. He also had neck tattoos.

"Nellie, thats Josh, Mike, and Aryia. They'll be staying with us." Sam said pointing to them

Great more guys to stay with.

I smiled and they just nodded going back to their food.

"What do you want?" Sam asked

I shrugged my shoulders when I walked over to the counter there was diffrent pizza boxes, I grabbed a plate grabbing a cheese pizza then went to sit on the couch.

~~~

They guys took rooms which one of them was mine so I had to either sleep with Sam or Colby, I wasn't tired thats all I've been doing was sleeping.

"Come on babygirl, lets go to bed." Colby said

"I'm not tired." I said staring at the Tv

"It's late." He said

I nodded "I know but I'm not tired, I'll go to bed when I am."

He slowly went upstairs stopping once in awhile seeing if I'll follow him but I never did.