81

Nellie

We were on the road again but weren't leaving Kansas we were just going to Nate's old house, he finally got in contact with Sam and Colby saying he was able to get to Hawaii and will be staying there as long as he's able to. He told them where the keys were to the house and told us that we can stay there as long as we needed too which Sam and Colby were happy about.

"Are we almost there?" I asked

"Just a couple more hours Nellie." Colby said

I getting annoyed with being on the road all the time, yeah we stop here and there for a while to see different things and to eat but I want to stay somewhere longer then just a month. I want to be back at the apartment in California watching my fish swim around which reminds me.

"Hows my fish?" I asked

"Still swimming." Colby said "I text him everyday about it."

I nodded looking out the window. It was quickly getting boring again the music was softly playing and I wish they would turn it up until they did making me listen.

Breaking News Nellie Olson was spotted last night at a gas station the witness says that Nellie told her she escaped her abducter but didn't say who they were. She asked for the women's phone saying she had family members here. The witness handed her the phone and quickly ran into gas station to get some things, Nellie came right back giving the women her phone back before quickly leaving. She was last wearing leggings and a grey hoodie if anyone has seen her call this number.

Colby turned the volume down again signing to himself "At least they didn't see us."

Sam hummed looking out the window at the fields that are passing by.

~~~

By the time we got there it was night fall, we got out and I grabbed my bags going up the front door steps. Colby unlocked it and walked in letting me and Sam in before closing it.

"Everyone gets their own room unless Nellie wants to share." Colby said looking at me

I shrugged my shoulders following Sam upstairs taking the first room I saw throwing my bags on the floor before flopping on the bed covering myself up with the heavy blankets.

"Don't fall asleep now." I heard Colby say

"I don't care I want to." I said

"It's only four o'clock." He said again "Sam is getting Taco Bell."

I sat up and looked at him "Can we watch cartoons?"

"If you want to." He said

I ran downstairs flopping on the couch turning the Tv on going on the cartoons channel.