76

Colby

I walked out of the bedroom deciding to talk to Nellie about my choices of pointing my gun towards her head but when I went downstairs no body was there making me raise a eyebrow.

"Hey Mrs.Golbach you do know where Nellie and Sam went?" I asked

She shook her head "Only that they left a couple hours ago."

I sighed "Thanks anyway."

She sadly nodded and I went back upstairs to the bedroom, I tried texting and calling Sam but he never answered making me groan. He never ignored me actually he only did when he knew I made a bad choice and it didn't go well afterwards.

I bit my lip and thought where they would go before thinking about the warehouse Nellie wanted to go to, I grabbed my shoes and a hat running down the stairs and getting into the car.
______________________________________
Nellie

"Can we come back another time?" I asked

Sam nodded as we walked on the trail "Sure next time we'll bring Colby."

"Yeah." I said nodding

Tree branches were heard being snapped making us look behind us seeing Colby run towards us.

"What the hell man?" Sam asked

"What? I wanted to know why you left without me." He said

"So you couldn't wait till we got home?" Sam asked again

"No, what if you two got killed?" Colby asked then looked at me

Sam shook his head and we started to walk again with Colby following, he tried grabbing ahold of my hand but I pulled it away. I heard him quietly sigh making me feel bad even though I was still mad at him for holding me and gun point when there was probably a easier way to do that.

When we made it to the cars me and Sam went to the one we took while Colby went to his own. It was quiet till we got home the lights were off telling us Sam's mom went to bed, I grabbed a change of clothes going to the bathroom taking off my old clothes and putting my pajamas on. I grabbed a blanket and pillow going downstairs and throwing them on the couch before I got comfy about to close my eyes.

"You're not coming to bed?"

The voice scared me till I opened my eyes seeing Colby.

"No I'm sleeping down here " I said

"You sure?" He asked

"Yes Colby now go to bed." I said

"Ok night babygirl." He whispered being going back upstairs

"Night Colbs." I whispered when he was gone