65

Sam

"Get rid of that girl." I said pointing at Colby who's been staring at his door

"Why?" He asked

"Because now she knows everything that Nellie told her." I said

"She thinks its a lie though." Colby tried reasoning

"Does it matter?" I said "You don't have to kill her drug her where she won't remember."

Colby sighed at looked back at his door where Nellie was hiding, it was clear he didn't like the choices he made bring Rose here.

"She likes you Colby." I mumbled "She got mad for a reason."

He shook his head.

"She's wearing the necklace you got her. Didn't you notice?"

"N-no." He said

I sighed and shook my head in disappointment "Get rid of Rose then get Nellie some flowers."

Colby nodded but was slow to move, he slipped his shoes and jacket on grabbing the cars then left. I got up and walked to his room knocking on the door.

"He left Nellie." I said

There was shuffling before Nellie poked her head out then fully walked out following me to the couch where we started to watch a movie.
______________________________________
Colby

Just drug her and leave her in the alley way it's not that hard, I sighed and got the needle ready before Rose walked out of her apartment getting in the passenger seat, I slightly smiled at her.

"Where are we going Colbs?" She asked

Colbs, its sounded different when she said it like rubbing sandpaper up against your mouth, Nellie said with such innocence and happiness like she was proud of calling me it.

"Uh thinking the park and a little walk." I said

She hummed then looked out the window.

Just drug her and leave her in the alleyway then get Nellie some flowers. It all sounded so easy but really it wasn't.

~~~

We walked down the sidewalk as I looked down different alleyways hoping no body would be there, but there would be at least a couple people down each one till finally I found one.

"It's nice out isn't-" Rose started

I grabbed her forearm pushing her to the ground as a yelp escape from her mouth, I got the needle out of my jacket pocket and crouched down grabbing her arm.

"C-colby please don't." She whined

I ignored her as I stuck it in her arm giving her all of it, I stood up looking down at her as she started to stop fighting off the drugs. Her eyes finally closed making me walk back to my car, now I just had to get Nellie some flowers.