17

Colby

I must ruin everything that was making Nellie a bit happier, but here I go again letting my anger take over.

"You know you could be a bit nicer to her." The blonde boy said "I mean you did call her useless, hurt her many times."

"What do you want me to do? Call her babygirl!?" I said

The blonde boy raised his eyebrows more saying "Actually yes, maybe she'll feel a bit better."

I rolles my eyes something that I've been doing a lot lately, before walking to Sam's room where Nellie was.

"Hey Nellie." I said sitting next to her

"Go away." She mumbled

I sighed "I'm sorry really, I let my anger take over me sometimes. I really am babygirl."

"Don't call me by your stupid pet names." She said

I got up leaving Sam's room and going to the livingroom where Sam was watching the news.

It's almost been a week and there has been no sign of Nellie Olson since the phone call to her roommate when she was in Florida, the question everyone wants to know is, is she still in Florida? Stay tune more information.

"I'm guessing we're leaving when Nellie cools down?" Sam asked

Colby nodded "Yeah we'll stay at Corey's old place."

After Corey got killed along with his girlfriend me and Sam bought his house that was a few miles away, and of course no one knew about it besides us three.

"At least Nellie will have her own room." Sam said

"No she'll probably be sleeping with one of us remember." I said

Sam nodded changing the channel.

~~~

"Want something to eat?" I asked Nellie as we waited in the car for Sam

She shook her head looking out the window.

I sighed and Sam got in closing the passenger door looking back at Nellie.

"I got you a blanket from my room." He said giving it to her

"Thanks." She quietly said

Most of the car ride was silent besides Sam trying to make small talk and Nellie's soft humming.

We pulled up on the long driveway parking in the garage, I grabbed the bags and Sam carried a tired Nellie into the house.

"What room?" He asked

"I guess the one across from mine." I said putting bags on the table

Sam nodded and walked up the big stair case.

Lets just hope they don't find us here.