12

Nellie

After eating pizza that mostly me and Sam ate, it was getting late so I started to make my self comfy on the couch cause of course I didn't want to sleep in the same room as Colby.

"You aren't sleeping out here, you're going to run away again." Colby said standing in front of the Tv

"Move out of the way." I said "I don't want to sleep with you."

"Well you are going to have to I don't trust you." He said ripping the blankets off of me

"Then I'll go sleep with Sam."

"You aren't doing that either."

"Then I'm sleeping out here."

I layed back down on the couch ignoring Colby telling me what to do before he decided to walk away turning the lights off.

~~~

I alway never liked it when I would fall in and out of sleep, I always had a reason why I did it and my reason is that something doesn't feel right. Its way too quiet then it should be.

I don't hear the waves.

Or Colby's phone beeping every fve mintues.

Not even Sam's fan is on.

I sat up on the couch looking around the room lighted up by the Tv that was on. Everything seemed normal, I got up going to the door looking out of the peep hole seeing no body there.

I layed back down on the couch, closing my eyes hoping to fall back to sleep even though I know I won't.

Mintues or even hours went by and I still didn't fall asleep but I heard the door knob trying to turn, and they opened it. Hearing two different kinds of foot steps.

"You sure there here?"

"If you see a girl then yes."

It was quiet for a while before the foot steps stopped behind me.

"Found them."

I was scared shitless and the moment and now I do wish I stayed with Colby.

"Go find Colby."

I stayed still till I heard a gunshot making me sit right up looking behind me seeing someone drag Colby out of his room along with Sam soon after.

"So this is the famous Nellie." The other guy said

I coward back and look at Sam then at Colby who was shot in the arm and trying to hide the pain.

"Don't touch her Brennen, I already took everything away from her you don't need to do that too." Colby hissed

"But she helped us find you two, we could use her."

I don't want to stay with them either, I got up from the couch and slowly walked behind Sam where I gripped his arm.

"Isn't she shy, look at that Jake she grew a bond with them."

I looked at the Jake guy gripping Colby. Did I really grow a bond with these two? With Sam denfinly but with Colby?

"Leave her Brennen it's me and Sam you want." Colby said

"Now would you realky think I would take you two and leave her so she can blab her mouth? I'll take her and leave you two. Alive." He said as he started to walk near me

I gripped Sam's arm tighter "Sam."

"Brennen seriously you don't want her." Sam said

"I know what I want." He said