10

Nellie

Never would I thought I'd be running through the streets of Miami Florida in the morning barefooted, I kept running into people walking on the sidewalks getting a few 'heys' or they looked back.

I stopped as peope crowded around a Tv store watching what was on the TVs outside so I stopped.

Nellie Olson has been missing for 3 days now, family and friends aren't giving up, Nellie has shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, and white skin. Earlier this morning Nellies roommate had gotton a call from a unknown number when he picked it up he claims it was Nellie calling him from Florida.

As she said that they put a picture of me on the screen of me and Jake.

If any one has seen her please call the number on the screen.

People started to turn around and leave unlike me who stayed in place with my mouth agape.

"There you are." A deep voice said

I whimpered as tears started to form "I wanna go home."

"Too bad not after the stunt you pulled." He said throwing me over his shoulder walking back to the apartment

The stunt I pulled? How the stunt where he almost beat me just for a little answer? And for beating my head into the wall twice!

He walked back into the apartment throwing me on the hard floor making me grunt.

"Ow." I whimpered rubbing my head

"Now you can stay in my room for the rest of the time we are here. Understood?" Colby asked

"Sure." I said laying on his floor.

He shut the door and I sighed, the only chance I had and I didn't even run far away from him.

Guess will have to wait another time.