18

Nellie

Colby sat outside smoking and Sam went out to do business things while I sat on the counter eating icecream out of its container.

Sam came bursting through the door with a black duffel bag running out by Colby showing him what was inside. They both had a big grin on their faces before pulling stacks of money and I gasped running turning the on the Tv.

Today Miami's bank has been robbed, the robber taking more then 20 thousand dollars, four people were killed and only two were injured. The description of the has blonde hair and blue eyes leads is to the most wanted person Sam Golbach along with Colby Brock but there was no sign of him.

They put Sam and Colbys mugshot on the screen while giving out description of them.

We also might believe that they kidnapped Nellie Olson but more is to observe on that.

I sighed turning the Tv off and going up to my room, getting clothes and hopping in the shower. The steaming hot water made my body relax, but it didn't make me feel any better.

"Nellie!?" Sam yelled

"I'm in the shower!" I yelled back

"Me and Colby are going out, we'll be back soon!" Sam yelled again

I heard the door shut and I hopped out of the shower putting my clothes on, going back down stairs checking the time. Sighing as it was five at night, I went over and sat on the couch.

I was alone now.

I could run off and tell everyone what happend.

I could call Jake if I find a phone or the police.

But I didn't want to go through Colby finding me again or those two other guys.

That was the worst part being paranoid wondering if they're still out there.
______________________________________
Colby

"You sure we can trust him?" I asked

Sam nodded "Yep, he'll get us the money and whatever else we need."

We waited in the dark alley both of us smoking, I still couldn't believe we left Nellie all alone at the house. My thoughts were running of all the things that could happen.

"You Golbach?" A dark voice asked

"Yeah." Sam said

The guy digged in his making taking out stacks of money giving it to Sam making him nod.

"I'll make you a deal." The man said

That caught our attention.

"I heard you have a girl in your hands, that Olson girl." He said

We slowly nodded.

"I'll give yiu triple for her." He said smirking

Sam looked at me shaking his head.

"Deal." I said making Sam's eyes go wide

"Colby what the hell you doing!?" Sam said

The guy handed us the money making me smirk putting it in my pocket.

"So where's the girl?" He asked

I laughed "You're not getting her."

"What? I gave you the-"

I cut him off by shooting him right in the head, making me and Sam ran to the car speeding off.

"You really thought I would get rid of Nellie?" I asked Sam

"There's a lot of things you would do." He said