22

Sam

Three days passed and we finally made it to Tallahassee, we pulled into a hotel checking to see if there was any rooms available. We grabbed bags going up to our room before sitting on the bed, I grabbed my laptop looking through seeing if the phone had a signal again sadly it didnt.

"Lets go get pizza." I said standing up

Colby hummed and got up following me to the door then to the elevators, as we walked through the lobby someone came up to us making us stop.

"Sam and Colby?" He whispered

"Yeah who wants to know?" Colby asked looking around

"No one but I heard you lost your girl." The guy nodded his head towards Colby

"What do you know?" I asked

"There here, and they plan an going to that serect mafia gala tomorrow night. Saw them looking for a dress for that girl."

Me and Colby looked at eachother "Who all knows about this?"

"The biggest mafia gangs, I'm surprised you didn't get a letter." The guy said

Colby looked at the guy for a few seconds "Can we trust you?"

"I don't know, can you?" The guy said

Colby groaned "Keep a eye on them."

We walked away as the guy stared, we walked outside getting into the car.

"Are we going?" I asked

"Of cousre we are." Colby said "But first lets change a bit."

"What?" I asked

~~~

I sat in the bathroom with my almost dyed brown hair, while Colby started to put blue in.

"You brought your glasses right, the ones that make you look like a young Jeffrey Domer?"

I rolled my eyes "Yes I brought them."

We went out got tuxes and hair dye, Colby wanted to make sure no one would recognize us when we are in there.

I washed out my brown hair then blow dried it, I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"It looks great." Colby said as he washed his out

"You sure Nellie will recognize us?" I asked

He nodded "I'll make sure if it."