88

Sam

I ran outside seeing the top of the building starting to go up in flames I stomped my foot knowing Colby was still in there and Nellie was no where to be seen, and if she dies Colby is going to kill me. I ran down a alley way running into someone small they let out a yell falling to the hard ground.

"Holy shit I'm- Nellie?" I said

She looked up "Oh my god I thought I lost you, people have been chasing me everywhere."

I helped her up "Have you seen Colby?"

She shook her head before pointing past me and ran out of my grip.

"Bambi!" I yelled

She kept running down the alley way, I started running after her seeing her picking up speed everytime. I pushed people out of the way before they turned down a different alley way I huffed as I kept running before turning where they turned.

"Oh god Nellie what were you-" I cut myself off looking up seeing Nellie hugging Colby

Colby smirked "She missed me."

"Of course I did, all you told me was to find a file and left." She said pulling away "Who wouldn't?"

He smiled "I'm sorry babygirl but did you get the file?"

She nodded "Yeah after I did I thought  Sam was going to kill me thinking he was someone else."

She pulled the file out of the waistband of her skirt giving it to Colby. He opened it with a smile on his face that I have never seen before.

He knew we finally got what we want.

He knew that we ended this for once and for all.

But that smile faded and it turned angry he ripped it up throwing it all on the ground, Nellie backed away from him going behind me.

"Fuck!" He yelled

"Colby why did you do that?" I asked

"It was a fake!" Colby yelled again

Nellie picked up the orange file turning it over, I read it over her shoulder she looked back at me before looking at Colby who was busy beating up a trash can.

Meet at the warehouse this isn't over.