39

Sam

After we finished barring Mike and Aryia in the woods, everyone was frantically trying to pack their things, Nellies stuff was the easiest cause she never unpacks anything. I threw our bags in the car and came back into the house helping Nate and Josh.

"Thanks bro, I'll see you soon." Josh said before driving off

I waved going in seeing Colby talking to Nellie where she finally calmed down and layed back down.

"Dude don't let her fall back asleep." Nate said

"I have to if she's going to get better." Colby said grabbing his backpack throwing it towards me

"Thats the last of our bags." He said

I nodded and looked towards Nate "Leave right when we do."

Nate nodded "Good luck you three."

Colby nodded picking up Nellie and we walked out to the car, he carefully layed her in the backseats and shut the door. I climb in the drivers seat and Colby sat in the passenger.

"We stopping at hotels or anything?" I asked driving off

He hesitated thinking about it "Probably."

I nodded.

~~~

Welcome to Texas!

The sun was slowly starting to rise making me yawn, I've been driving all night and had to stop here and there so Nellie can puke everything out of her guts.

"Stop here, Josh said we'll share his room." Colby said

I nodded, driving a few more feet before pulling into the parking lot turning the car off and sighed. Colby went onto the phone probably talking to Josh about letting us in. I looked at the girl sleeping in the back seats, she gotton her color back a little but you can still tell she's sick.

"Josh said he'll let us in from the back." Colby said

I got out and grabbed what we needed which just the bags full of clothes and medicine for Nellie, Colby started to walk with me carry Nellie who was snuggled up close to him.

"Every thought about it?" I said

"About what?" He asked

"You know." I nodded towards Nellie

He made a 'O' shape with his mouth then shook his head making me frown.

"Why not, you have to like her a little bit, I mean all that cuddling for nothing." I said making him smile

We reached the door seeing Josh standing inside waiting for us, when he saw us he opened the door letting us in. We walked down the hallway before he stopped at the door putting his card in letting me go in then Josh, where he held the door for Colby.

"How is she?" He asked

"Getting slowly better." I said watching and Colby laid her on the bed

"We are staying today and tomorrow leaving that night, in a couple days we should be in California." Colby said

I nodded jumping onto the bed getting comfy, I turned to see Colby tucking Nellie in before he crawled in pulling her close to him.

He definitely thought about it, just Colby doesn't like to show his emotions especially to a girl he definitely has feelings for.