94

Nellie

It's been a whole week and Colby finally was able to get out of bed and do things as long as he didn't hurt his shoulder, Jake never did come back besides when he said he was moving out and living with his girlfriend he met a few days ago. It did make a sad but Sam and Colby said they would move in with me and help pay for rent which surprised me they told me they wanted to stay away from all the crime and gangs for a bit to catch up with me.

"Babygirl." Colby said dragging out the word

"What?" I said also dragging out the word

Me and Colby have gotten closer we share a room which is nothing new for us while Sam takes Jake's room, it took them awhile to settle and for their paranoia to go down.

"I want cuddles." Colby whines

"You're such a baby." I said sitting next to him

"I'm not, I just love you." He said pulling me close to him

I shook my head and laugh and the brown haired boy, Sam came out and sat next to me leaning into me like I am with Colby.

"You both are babies." I said

"No we aren't." They both said

I smiled and leaned more into Colby, he kissed my forehead before resting his head on top of mine as we three watched movies.

"You know this is the best thing that ever happened to me." I said

"You mean us kidnapping you and now we are living with you while cuddling on the couch?" Colby asked

I nodded "Yep definitely the best thing that ever happened."

"Definitely not proud of taking Nellie but I'm happy about cuddling." Sam said

"Yep all admit it also." Colby said "But I'm happy I met the person I love the most."

"Same." I said looking at him

He kissed me and I kissed back trying to push Sam off of me who took the hint and left going to his room shutting the door.

"I love you babygirl." He said once we broke apart

"I love you too." I said