24

Colby

We ran out of the building, running down the street to a dark alley way hiding out there for a few minutes.

"You guys can't hide her from me."

I turned around and saw Brennen pointing his gun at Nellie making her cower behind Sam who had his gun pointed at Brennen along with me.

"I didn't get to have fun with her." He smirked

I shot my gun at him making him fall to the ground, I walked over and took his gun before walking back to Sam and Nellie.

"Lets go." I said

Nellie stayed holding onto Sam's arm making him pull her closer, we all got into the car Sam sitting in the back with Nellie we drove back to the hotel.

~~~

Nellie changed into a pair of my sweatpants and shirt before crawling into bed bearing herself in the covers before closing her eyes.

"We can't stay here either." I said

Sam nodded in agreement sitting on his bed "I guess we get back on the road tomorrow."

I nodded and changed before crawling into bed next to Nellie covering myself up as much as I could since Nellie was taking up most of the blankets. I tugged on the blankets I bit making Nellie groan.

"Don't." She said

I pulled her closer to me where I got some blankets covering my upper body, before closing my eyes.

~~~

The sun shined through the curtains making me squint my eyes open, the bed felt empty and cold again making me feel around making sure Nellie was there but she wasn't. My eyes went wide before looking towards Sam where she was laying on top of him, they both of must been awake cause Sam kept whispering in her ear.

Sam looked over at me before smiling a little before going back whispering to her ear. I saw Nellie nodding her head, Sam rubbed her back before kissing her shoulder. She got up grabbing different clothes before walking to the bathroom.

"She had a bad time with them." He whispered sitting next to me

"I'm not surprised, what did they do?"

"She didn't say much just that they would feed her, she would push away any food or drinks and slept on the floor." He said

I nodded my head sitting up and grabbed my shirt off the floor putting it on.

"I'll get some breakfast quick." I said leaving