34

Nellie

To say the very least I wasn't feeling good at all and it wasn't helping everytime Colby wrapped his arms tightly around my stomach. I had the urge to puke again, trying to pry Colbys hands off I quickly ran to the bathroom throwing up. Footsteps were heard letting me know I woke Colby up.

I felt my hair being pulled back into a ponytail, I wiped my mouth leaning against the tub. Colby put his hand on my forehead then picked me up taking me back to the hot ass bed.

"I'll cover you back up." He said

"No it's hot as fuck in here." I croaked pushing them away

He dropped the blankets going over and opening the window letting the cool air in making me feel a bit better then he turned a fan on facing it towards me.

"I guess try to go back to sleep, I won't be here tomorrow but the guys will." He said getting back into bed

I grabbed the remote turning the Tv on turning on cartoons, I sunk into the bed and set my hands on my stomach.

"What hurts?" He asked

"Stomach, head, throat." I whispered

"Probably have the flu." He said

He moved my hands away from my stomach making me whine, he set his cold hand on my stomach rubbing it making me stop whining and layed there staring at the Tv.

"I knew it would work." He whispered

~~~

I coughed again as Sam came into the room with a bowl of soup, setting it with the other bowls I didn't touch. Colby was gone like he said he would and I wished he didn't cause no one else would rub my stomach.

"Lets check your temp." Josh said grabbing the thermometer

He set it on my forehead and frowned showing it to Sam "104.5"

"You need to eat something." Josh said sitting next to me holding the bowl

I shook my head "I want Colby."

They looked at eachother before Sam nodded then left closing the door behind him. It was quiet between us one for me I didn't want to talk and two I don't think Josh knew what to say.

"Colby says he's coming home." Sam said coming back in "So eat some soup by then he should be home."

Josh handed me the bowl getting up and followed Sam leaving. I sighed setting the bowl on the nightstand
and partly covered myself with blankets before closing my eyes.