iii. dirty bike race

1.03

Atlas was fairly proud of his brother and his intern group. Why? Because they had figured out that Atlas is high-school crushing on Derek Shepherd and couldn't say no to the man with perfect hair.

Meredith and Christina had gone and grabbed Oliver, who then grabbed Derek and pulled themselves towards the on call room they saw Atlas enter.

Oliver opened the door and sees his older brother passes out on the bed. "He's asleep."

Derek and Christina stand there awkwardly as Meredith and Oliver discuss the kiss they shared earlier that morning.

Without a word being said, Christina enters the on call room and stands a few feet away from the bunk bed Atlas is sleeping on. "Dr. Lee—Sunny?"

Atlas let's out a groan as a way of saying "yeah."

"Dr Lee—Sunny, um, I know you're busy, but our John Doe needs an aortic repair." Christina tells the attending—who's probably not paying any attention.

"I'm sleeping." Atlas pushes his head further into the pillow.

"I know—"

"Get Burke, I'm sleeping." Atlas cuts the female off.

"Please?" Christina calls out as she walks closer to the door.

"No. I'm sleeping. Good try though, Yang." Atlas dismisses the intern.

Christina sighed heavily and exited the on call room. Once the door closed Christina turned to the three that were still standing outside the door. "He's sleeping, he wouldn't listen to me talk."

Everyone turned to Derek. "Y-you want me to go in? And convince him to do the surgery you guys need?"

"Well yeah." Christina nodded her head.

"Um, okay..."

"Promise you'll try Derek!" Oliver said just before Derek had opened the door.

Derek ignored the intern and opened the door and stepped inside the room. Atlas's head lifted off the pillow to look at who had come in, and to his surprise it was Derek not another intern.

"Hey, came back for some more cuddles?" Atlas teased the neurosurgeon, referring to the night the two had gone to Atlas's home after meeting and having a few drinks.

Derek stayed quiet, as much as he wanted to actually cuddle with Atlas, he had three interns on his ass.

"Ugh, tell me about the case." Atlas groaned as he sat up.

"I actually don't know much, they—your brother—had dragged me here." Derek admitted which caused Atlas's to forget all about going back to sleep so he could go beat his brothers ass.

Derek let his eyes wander over Atlas naked chest, which Atlas noticed. "You like what you see?" Atlas smirked as he watched Dereks cheeks get red.

"N-no?"

"You sure about that?"

"No..."