xlix. ❝so who's dad and dada?❞

4.06

"I think you would make a wonderful chief of cardio, love." Derek spoke smoothly as he handed his fiancé a plate of eggs and toast before setting a bottle down in front of Star.

Atlas had been confronted by Richard about taking up the chief of cardio position now that Burke was gone. Richard felt as if Atlas was a great teacher and someone who could make a difference.

Atlas looked up to his fiancé hesitantly. "Really?"

Oh how Atlas loved calling Derek his fiancé. A select few people knew, well only Atlas's mom and Starlee. ( and the interviewer. ) The two were planning on telling everyone soon, hopefully in the next few days.

"Of course." Derek reassured and placed a kiss to Atlases lips as he moved around the kitchen, placing dirty dishes into the sink.

"I would be a great chief of cardio, wouldn't I sweets?" Atlas grinned childishly at Star, who babbled and reached her little hands out towards Atlas. "Yeah, I would." Star squealed as Atlas picked her up and placed her on his hip.

╚═ ☆ ═╝

Atlas Peter ( Lee-Sunny ) Shepherd ✨
can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that Atlas Shepherd sounds so cute.

╚═ ☆ ═╝

Atlas held Star on his hip as he walked behind Derek, who was stroking towards Richard Webber and Erica Hahn.

"Derek Shepherd, you know Erica Hahn." Richard spoke, not having seen Atlas behind him. When Atlas took a step to the side, Richard spotted him and instantly started to introduce him. "And this is Atlas Lee-Sunny, chief of cardio."

Derek and Atlas both send the new attending a smile as Mark walks up.

"And this is Dr. Mark Sloan, head of plastics. Erica Hahn."

Mark smirks slightly, "Ah, the new Atlas." He mutters towards Erica before turning towards Atlas. "And your the new Burke!"

Derek shakes his head. "Welcome. Excuse us." Derek pulls Atlas and Mark to the side.

"What exactly is a gentlemen's evening?" Mark asked as he lifted Star from Atlas hip. "And look at you, such a cutie!"

"I don't know. It's an evening with gentlemen." Derek shrugged.

Atlas let out an 'ooo' sound and leaned over to cover Stars ears. "Strippers!"

"Strippers?"

Derek shock his head. "No, I don't...I don't think the chief meant strippers." He stuttered out.

"Sure sounds like strippers." Mark turned to Bailey, who had just walked up. "Dr. Bailey? What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say the words "gentlemen's evening"?"

"Tassels. Shiny, sequined tassels and $1 bills." Bailey answered dryly.

"See? Strippers." Atlas grinned triumphly.

"There will be no strippers. I'm almost positive." Derek argued lightly.

"So you don't know what this thing is either?"

"No, but you're in?"

"Why not? I like to be surprised." Mark grinned before walking away with Atlas so they could take Star to daycare. The salt and pepper haired man vouched Starlee on his hip as he turned slightly to Atlas. "So who's dad and dada?"