olii. sparkle pager

olii. sparkle pager
4.12

Oliver and Eliza were twins, everyone knew that. They were each others best friends most days and even when they weren't, they were each other's family. But it was the last day of a contest Bailey and Atlas had organized and now they were enemies.

The two had been competing side by side the whole time, both would switch off half way through sutures so the other had a change, or switch during a surgery — that's not even all. The attendings were confused at first ( not atlas, he'd been through this many times. ) but after the two explained that this was their system and it worked all the time, they just shrugged and went on with their lives, and silently cursed them out some days.

But today was the last day of the contest and neither even looked at each other. And if they did even send a glance to each other, neither would wave or smile like usually, they would glare and scowl.

Now, Atlas was trying his best to avoid his siblings. He had seen them outside of the hospital whenever the two decided to actually decided, or were forced, to leave the hospital. The older sibling of the three would often let each of the interns onto his surgery well another could watch — but that was a whole different story with Eliza and Oliver. Atlas wouldn't offer them a change to scrub in, they had to beat the other interns to get in. He wasn't going to give it to them for free.

Beep. Beep. Buzz.

Oliver looked down to his own pager, the sight of some code for ER was labeled across it in a bright vibrant neon green. The young resident leaped up from the chair he had been lounging in and took of into a sprint, the magazine he had been holding was thrown carelessly onto the nurses station.

Eliza, who had been up on daycare with her niece, looked down to her hip at the sudden buzz and beep. Her pager was going off. With a sigh the resident stood up and kissed her niece on the forehead before she took off and headed down to the ER where she had been paged.

Eliza and Oliver both rounded the corner at the same time — the two weren't ready for it. Oliver's hands shot out to catch his sister and Eliza's own hands shot out too. Both siblings gripped into each others outreached hands, but it didn't help either and they both went tumbling to the floor.

"Ouch." They both muttered at the same time. Both their eyes widened at the fact that it was their siblings, the enemy, and they scrambled away from each other and towards the ambulance bay where they had been paged.

Both siblings were standing in the ambulance bay when the other four resident they had grown so close to came rushing out. Alex, Christina, Izzie and Meredith.

Oliver and Meredith were rocky and refused to talk about it. Meredith had explained that she wanted to be the only person Oliver could date, kiss and be with romantically. First, Oliver was head over heals for the Grey woman, but he knew she wasn't ready for a long therm relationship that ended in marriage and a family, not yet at least. So that's why he had told her no, but ended up going out on a date with a woman names Rose.