xxxii. a shepherd sibling

3.06

Atlas wanted to surprise Derek, he wanted to show up to his trailer with his newly boughten fishing rod. (him having broke his other one) He didn't think before he entered the trailer and stepped into it.

On Dereks bed sits a woman who Atlas doesn't know. He doesn't see her right away, "Hey, Der. I got a fishing rod!" He says to Derek who's got a towel wrapped around his waist, then he sees Nancy, "Oh..."

"Atlas... Atlas, let me explain!" Derek exclaims but Atlas takes off.

"I take it that was the slutty attending you cheated on Addison with?" Dereks sister smirks.

"He's not slutty." Derek glares at his sister. "What are you doing here?"

"You bailed on Thanksgiving, then Christmas, you're living in a trailor, and you're getting a divorce,and then there's the slutty attending." Nancy pointed out.

"I really don't like you." Derek mutters.'

"You love me." Nancy told her brother.

╚═ ☆ ═╝

Not only had Atlas walked into Dereks trailer and seen the very pretty woman sitting on the bed — Meredith had also walked in on Oliver and Venus relaxing on the younger Lee-Sunny siblings bed, and Meredith took one glance and her mind instantly went to the conclusion that Oliver and Venus were sleeping together again.

Meredith and Atlas were standing on the elevator together, Izzie having just got off the elevator so she could go and sign some paperwork.

"I'll be Bailey for you if you'll be Christina for me." Meredith looked to the attending, giving him a change to rant in return for herself to complain about her problems — she could see it on the older mans face that something was bothering him.

"Deal." Atlas nodded at the intern.

Meredith stops the elevator. "Oliver had a woman in his bed last night. She was ugly, very ugly. Except she was beautiful and her name was Venus, like cardio nurse Venus. And Oliver only had boxers on." Meredith ranted.

"Oh that little shit. Okay uh, Oliver was doing the McNasty with the ugly yet really hot nurse? That McBastard." Atlas grinned as he looked to Meredith, "How was that?"

"That was good!" Meredith cheered, already feeling better about the situation. "Channelling Bailey... go."

"Derek had a woman in his bed. And if I wasn't gay and wanted to be in a relationship with Derek I would totally date her. And Derek was naked too!" Atlas cried.

"Oh. Okay. You deserve better, 'cause you are Atlas. I mean seriously. Don't talk to him, don't look at him either." Meredith told Atlas. "Was that Bailey enough?"

"That was very Bailey. I think she would be proud." Atlas nodded his head, his waves of hair moving with each nod.

"What has happened to us?" Meredith held in a eye roll.

"We are now the people, the people we want to be with, avoid." Atlas told her enthusiastically.

"We have careers to think about. We don't need attention from men with perfect hair."

"Do I have perfect hair?"

Meredith snorted, "No more Atlas. No more Derek."

"Wha - but? It's Derek." Atlas whined.

"They are dead to us." Meredith sternly told him, sounding a lot like Bailey.

Atlas stares at the intern in shock but bumps his knuckles with her outreached one.

╚═ ☆ ═╝

Miranda Bailey was trying to torture Atlas, everyone could see it. Atlas knew that Bailey wasn't happy with the fact that Izzie Stevens had come back to work and was place as her intern — her solution to the problem was for her to shadow Meredith and Atlas.

"I'm sorry about this." Meredith told the newly returned intern.

"Hey you want me to get you some coffee? Rub your feet maybe?" Izzie joked and Atlas stifled a laugh.

"We didn't ask for this assignment." Meredith told her.

"It's fine...I'm fine with it." Izzie told the two, not paying attention causing her to run into the lady Atlas had seen in Derek trailer the night before, "Oh, I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"Dr. Stevens. Welcome back. Atlas?" Atlas avoided eye contact with Derek stubbornly. "Atlas...

"Sorry it's not like I can leave. I gotta stay by my bosses side."

"Okay, the trailer sucks, but in the light of day the land is nice. Seattle's pretty in the daylight. Plus you have your thing for ferries." Nancy came walking up to Derek.

"Ferry boats." Both Atlas and Derek corrected.

"Right, whatever." Nancy rolled her eyes.

"Atlas, this is my sister Nancy." Derek pointed to to the sister with short black hair.

"Sister? You're one of Derek's sisters?" Atlas sighed.

"Well I knew you didn't think I was the wife, seeing as how you already ran her off." Nancy sassed, to her the whole situs was funny and stupid.

"Nancy is visiting from Connecticut. She's on her way home... now. Straight back home." Derek scolded his sister.

"Well it was nice to meet you." Atlas placed his hand out but Nancy ignored it.

"Okay..."

Meredith, Izzie and Atlas walk off, "McDreamy's sister is McBitchy..."

╚═ ☆ ═╝

"That was just mean." Derek commented.

"Kathleen called and asked me to find out why the slutty attending's younger brothers - girlfriend's panties were hanging on the bulletin board." Unfortunately Atlas had still been recovering when her had heard about the panties on the bulletin board. Not only had Meredith lost her panties, but Oliver too.

"Four sisters... four sisters and not one brother. And you wonder why I don't call more." Derek groaned.

"You can answer about the panties at any time." Nancy laughed.

Nance, it's good to see you. Really great to have you here. But I have a job you know? I have patients." Derek looked at his watch quickly then back up at his sister.

"I have a mother with twins at 35 weeks...where is her OB?"

"Well her OB should be on a plane back to Connecticut where she belongs." Derek snapped back.

"Okay, so we've covered the trailer, we still have to cover the slutty attending and the divorce." Derek hated the way she said slutty attending, it made his stomach ache.

You know what? You sound more and more like mom every day." The brother told Nancy.

"Take it back." The sister told Derek.