xxx. mcbaby

xxx. mcbaby
3.03 + 3.04

Despite Atlas being on bedrest before he returned to work, he was sitting in the airport — totally disobeying Dr. Bailey's strict orderers.

A hoodie was pulled over his t-shirt, the baggy hoodie covered the thick bandages he still had to wear. His sweatpants were grey and just as baggy as his hoodie — he really didn't care what he looked like today.

Outside of the big glass windows, a plane landed and Atlas shifted in his seat. He wasn't sure if the fact that he was doing this was a good thing. In his lap was a book he had been reading for the past hour — yes, he had been here for an hour, what else was he supposed to do?

A tall male walked closer to Atlas, in his hand was the handle for his expensive looking suitcase. Atlas wasn't paying attention when the male sunk down beside him. "Hey." The masculine voice said, snapping Atlas out of his gaze.

Atlas jumped lightly and groaned, the ache in his chest returning. The male beside him sent him a confused look — not having been told Atlas had been shot.

"You ready to go?" Atlas questioned as he pushed himself out of the uncomfortable airport chair with some struggle.

"Yeah, let's go." The two made their way outside of the airport and towards Atlas's car. The outside was clean, washed and looked brand new. But the inside had medical articles scattered over, there were plastic water bottles at the bottom of the car, there were even a few medical textbooks all around the inside of the car.

"Why so messy?" The salt and peppered haired man raised a eyebrow.

"I'm a attending, my siblings are interns. We don't clean." Atlas laughed.

The car started and Atlas pulled out of his parking spot and drove down the road, the the highway, and then back into the city streets. The soft music was turned up to cancel out the awkward silence.

Atlas pulled up to the entrance of the hotel and put the car in park. "We're here." Atlas turned the music down and looked at the man beside him.

"Have a good day, Atlas." He said getting out of the car.

"Have a good day too, Marky." Atlas smiled at Mark.

╚═ ☆ ═╝

Atlas was being treated as an intern, since he had been shot and hospitalized, he had yet to be cleared for surgery — hence why he was shadowing Bailey. He didn't mind that much, Bailey was his bestfriend and made it fun for him to shadow her.

Atlas was standing beside Bailey as they and the interns walked through the halls.

"Yang you're late." Alex says loudly in hopes he gets Christina into trouble.

"Hey I got here before George." Christina shot back in an attempt for Bailey to focus on George being late.

"I'm here! I was here!" George clarified.

"Nice of you to join us Yang." Bailey deadpanned.

Christina caught the smile on Alex's face, "Oh what are you smiling about? Arent you supposed to be on the Gynie Brigade?"