It's over or is it?

Embrace yourself because here comes 5k+ words. 😂

So I really hated when after that roof collapse, only Eda supported Serkan but he shouted at her in front of whole office when she doubted Selin. He loved Eda but he still gave the benefit of doubt to Selin and the way Eda still supported him after that really hit my nerves.
So I am continuing after he shouted at her and she gives up feeling humiliated.
————-
"Celin, what's going on here?"
Serkan asked as he walked over to Selin, Ferit and Eda standing at Eda's desk.
"Eda thinks, I juggled the numbers on the roof drawing." Selin spoke angrily.
"Eda, Did I tell you not to dig into this topic?" He spoke to Eda.
"I found a clue—"
"Then it is a false clue, leave it! This topic is not related to Celine, so don't go on!" Serkan shouted at Eda in front of the whole office.
"Thankyou" Selin spoke rudely and left.
"Do not continue Eda." Serkan spoke rudely and left for his office.
Eda stood there in tears. Ferit asked if she was okay and she didn't reply.
She couldn't stop her tears. He had shouted at her in front of everyone for the first time after their real relationship. She was trying so hard to prove that he wasn't at fault for whatever happened but Serkan wasn't even ready to trust her. It actually showed her how much he trusted Selin over her. He wasn't even ready to listen to her finding when it came to Selin.
She fell back on her chair unable to control her tears. All the people around her were whispering and she couldn't take it anymore. She sobbed a little covering his face with her hands. She cried for a while. And Melo came to her caressing her back.
Serkan sat on his chair in his office and he heard sobs. As he saw outside, it broke his heart. Eda was crying. He regretted shouting at her like that in front of everyone. He stood up to go to her and apologise but she left.
She picked up her bag and left in a hurry. Melo followed behind her also being a witness to all the scenario. She wouldn't have expected her eniste to do this. But she saw it with her own eyes, how Eda was humiliated infront of everyone. How he had chosen Selin over Eda. And it broke her heart too.
Eda left the office and drove back home crying all the way. The last time when the designs stealing problem occurred and Serkan disrespected her, she still hadn't felt bad as she felt today. The way he shouted at her today broke her heart. For two reasons, first unlike last time when they were in fake engagement, it didn't feel that bad as eventually they were going to end everything but this time, after their confession and love for each other, Eda still hoped that they could mend things, and secondly he had chosen Selin over her. It completely broke her heart.
Eda don't fight for a person who isn't even willing to listen to you or trust you. She thought to herself while driving back to her home.
She mentally prepared herself to stop being so good to everyone. She had atleast proven that Serkan was not responsible for it, now she was not going to do anything further and find the real culprit when her efforts were not being even acknowledged.
She came back home, locked herself in her room and cried all evening. She was going to give up and she was going to leave Artlife, she had made that decision. It was time to move on. Apparently Serkan had already moved on because as per Selin, she had moved in with Serkan in his new apartment. And today how he sided Selin made her believe that maybe Serkan never even loved Eda. Maybe it was attraction. And now he had realised that the perfect logical choice for him is Selin.
She felt rejected and heartbroken.
Maybe, I don't deserve a happy love. It's clear that Serkan doesn't want me. It's better to leave.
It was best to leave. Because her hand instantly went to her stomach caressing it. This is something she had to do for herself and her baby. Last night she had come to know that she is indeed pregnant. The 5 pregnancy sticks confirmed that. She hadn't told anyone yet. She wanted to tell Serkan after she resolved the wall collapse case and discuss how they would handle such a thing since they had separated now but today she got the feeling that he wouldn't want to. And that she will have to take care of her baby alone. Hence she was determined to leave now.