All will be okay Pt. 2

Well first of all, a very happy new year to each and everyone. 🥳 I hope this year brings you all the happiness and may make all your dreams come true and goals achieved.
2021 introduced me to Sen cal Kapimi and then I am here, writing these and I hope I will still be writing in 2022. You guys are really motivating. Thankyou.

Secondly, I just saw I got 50k reads on this. So so happy.

And thirdly, enjoy this one. We are going to cry first and then be happy! 😂
————————————

Eda's head shot up to see Serkan standing at the door.
"What are you doing here Serkan?" She said as she quickly stood up and wiped her tears off.
Nobody knew about her depression and she didn't want to jeopardise Kiraz's custody by letting the Bolat's know. She was hoping and praying in her mind that Serkan didn't hear her speaking but by the look on her face, she knew he had heard things he wasn't supposed to hear.

Serkan entered her room and showed her the medicine bottle which Kiraz had given him.
"Eda, Kiraz told me to give you these."

Eda quickly took it from his hands and spoke,
"Ahh Kiraz took these. That's why I was not able to find it. Thankyou."

Serkan came close to her.
"Eda, are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"Evet, I am okay Serkan. What would happen to me apart from the fact that I am a day away from loosing my daughter's custody. I am completely fine." She said giving a fake smile and turning away from Serkan. She was exhausted.

"Eda. Eda. Wait." Serkan held her hand as she was walking away from the room.

"What Serkan?"
"Come here." Serkan pulled her gently and hugged her tightly. He kept on hugging her as Eda tried to pull away but he hugged her even more tight.

"What are you doing? Leave me Serkan." She said angrily. He didn't pull away.
Eda a little while later stopped trying and gave in.
Melo looked at Serkan hugging Eda and she gave him a small smile and left them alone. Hopefully they were going to sort things out today.

"Eda. I am sorry." He said with a few unshed tears in his eyes.
"Sorry for what Serkan?" She asked worried that he now knows.

"Eda, I didn't know you were going through so much. Why didn't you tell me?" He said extremely slow almost like whispering, careful enough his words won't hurt Eda.
Eda was irritated and scared and insecure. She pushed him away with all her force and shouted at him.

"Tell you what? That I have depression. From last 5 years? So that you can use that against me to take my daughter away from me. No thanks, I would have loved to keep it to myself. But now you know. So let's see how you mould the truth and use it tomorrow." She said angrily.

"Eda. Eda. No. This is not want I meant. Eda. I.. I am sorry for abandoning you. For leaving you alone. Umm. To be honest, I really love you."

Eda laughed sarcastically.
"I am not sick Serkan. I am okay. Completely fine. You don't need to show sympathy to me. I don't want your pity. You can leave please. We can see each other in court tomorrow. I would really love to see how you and your mom manipulate my depression into getting Kiraz's custody. I hate you." She said stepping away. A few tears escaped her eyes and she quickly turned around to clear them. She wanted to show that she was strong.

Serkan quickly held her again tightly back hugging her while Eda tried to free herself from his grip and hug.

"Eda. Eda. Calm down. Please. Let's talk calmly. I am taking back my case. Kiraz will stay with you and we can discuss about parenting further."

"So you found out I have depression and now you are pitying me? What if you didn't find about it? Would you still fight for her custody? And leave me. Keep your hands away from me." But Serkan didn't. He kept back hugging her. Eventually Eda gave up, only occasionally trying to free herself.