Quarantine Series - 2

Okay, so I think that you guys didn't like this kind of OS, like about Quarantine, because I didn't get a lot of comments on that last one, like I usually get.

So this would be it from this series! Just a short drabble because this has been lying in my drafts for a few days now.

PS:- A lot of weird smutty. You can totally skip it if you aren't comfortable with it.

—————————————-

It was around 4 in the morning when Eda woke up Serkan who was sleeping next to her.

"Serkan.. Serkan. Wake up. I don't feel well." She said with a slow voice, really feeling unwell. The fever was increasing and she had been trying to not wake him up or disturb his sleep for an hour because he himself was covid positive as well. But now she couldn't really tolerate the increasing fever, chills and feeling cold and constant body-aches it was giving her.

She nudged him 2-3 times and he stirred in sleep, opening his eyes.
"Eda? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Serkan, the fever is increasing. I feel really cold, can you give me another blanket please? I.. the pain in the body is too much... I.." Eda said, her body was hurting with the high fever and her eyes were watery due to that.

Serkan immediately got up, almost like sleep ran away from his body and he touched her forehead,
"Eda.. you have really high fever." He said pressing his lips on her forehead.

"I feel so cold Serkan." She said shivering.

"Wait I will get you another blanket and my sweatshirt." He said quickly getting out of the bed.

He got it and put a blanket around Eda and helped her wear his sweatshirt to keep her warm.

"Serkan, it's hurting." She said pointing to her head as a wave of strong headache encompassed her.

"Here, come, lay down." He laid Eda on his lap and started massaging her forehead.

"Serkaaaan... I.. I am still cold." She said shivering even though now she had two blanket and wearing one of his sweatshirts.

Serkan was getting worried for her and even though it was 4 in the morning, he didn't hesitate to call his personal doctor, Dilek hanim. Who was  courteous enough to pick his call and instructed him to let his body heat help Eda warm up.

He thanked the doctor and cut the phone. He removed his tshirt hurriedly and laid Eda back on the pillow. She looked at him curiously even though she was not being able to open her eyes fully,
"What are you doing?" Eda asked.

"The only way to now warm you up is through my body heat Eda." He said with a serious tone.

He pushed his track pants down and slipped in the blanket with her.
"Can you remove your clothes Eda?" He asked.

Eda really didn't have the energy and strength to do so, she spoke, her eyes closed, "do it please. I.. I.. don't have the strength." She said shivering.

He nodded and within the blanket removed his sweatshirt with great difficulty because right now Eda was finding it difficult to even move her arms or legs due to the fatigue setting in.

Her tank top and bra was easier to remove for him and finally he pushed her shorts down leaving her only in panties. Any other time, this would have definitely been a sensual romantic moment, Serkan completely naked and Eda only in her panties. But for now Eda was too tired and almost asleep due to fever and Serkan was too worried for her, that the thought of all this being romantic didn't even cross their mind.