Road to graduation pt. 2

Okay so a second mushy cute romantic part. Plus a little drama wherever Selin is 🔥😂
PS:- A few lines of smut here and there.
And it is tooooo long. Just domestic cute Edser, straight 7k words!

—————————-

Eda woke up in the morning smiling and feeling something rather someone caressing her hair and tickling her. She opened her eyes to see Serkan sitting in front of her in.. wait a minute, she blinked her eyes again. He was sitting in front of her in his 3 piece suit. He was ready already?
Eda quickly sat up on bed and looked at him.

"Serkan, why are you ready early in the morning? Do you have a breakfast meeting?" She said confused.

Serkan laughed out loud, "Good morning to you too baby. Umm do you want to look at the time sleepyhead?" He said passing her phone and she looked at the time. It was 9 in the morning. She had slept for quite late. And Serkan was supposed to be in office by now.

"Serkaaaaan. Why didn't you wake me up earlier and you were supposed to be in office? Why are you still here?" She said getting up and shouting at him.

"Eda. Eda. Easy. Calm down." He pulled her to him and she landed on his lap. He tucked her hair behind her ears and leaned in to give her a quick peck on the lips.

"You slept so peacefully. I didn't want to wake you up early. I know you haven't been sleeping well since a few days. You can take a quick shower, get ready and I have already made our breakfast Eda. We can leave for office in a while." He said smiling.

"But Serkan. You are getting late. Don't you reach office by 9 everyday? You should go and I will come as soon as I get ready." She said panicking that first day of moving in and he was already running late because of her.

"Eda I am the boss. I can go whenever I want. And I just rescheduled my first meeting to evening. So relax!" He said chuckling.

"Uff yaa Serkan. Tamam. Tamam. Give me 10 minutes. I will be ready." She said getting up from his lap and rushing towards his bathroom. But midway she came running back to him as he was standing up wearing his coat and she kissed him hurriedly.
"Good morning askim. I love you." She said giggling and rushing back to the bathroom. Serkan chuckled and blushed at her cute antiques and left the room smiling.

They had their breakfast and Eda picked up her project work and Serkan drove them to the office.
Eda entered to see a smiling Leyla and Engin who welcomed her back in office. She was going to put her stuff on her usual desk in the common workspace but found it already occupied by another person.
Engin immediately came to her,
"Very sorry Eda. I had to hire a few more employees for my new construction project and since we had shortage of desks, this guy here took yours. Wait I will ask him to move."

"Yok yok Engin. I will find myself a space. Don't worry." She said reassuring him.

Serkan smiled at her and spoke, "don't worry Engin. She is going to sit with me in my office."

"Ne?" Eda said shocked.
"Come on Eda. You know you won't be stressed if you sit with me. You can sit in the conference room with me. I don't mind." He said pulling her with him in the office under the smiling gaze of Engin.

"Serkan. No. Please. Lutfen. You will get disturbed. I will find myself a space. Or I can use your upstairs office. I don't want to distract you." Eda pleaded.

"Eda, what are you saying? You won't disturb me. You can sit anywhere you want at this table. I am completely okay. Plus, you won't be able to sit in my upstairs office due to your phobia. I can't let you sit there." He said firmly and she had to agree.

"Tamam. Tamam. I will take my place here. So you can carry on your meetings as usual." She said putting her stuff on the farthest end of the table from Serkan.