Eda's the boss!

Hey guys. A quick one before a long one shot or maybe two shot comes your way.
A domestic cute Edser. PS:- 2-3 lines of smut, read at your own discretion! 🔞🔞
Plotline before you start reading: Eda and Serkan are happily married. Selin works at Artlife as PR head after she sold her shares to Efe and somehow Serkan bought those shares but kept it to himself, not giving it back to Selin.
———————
It was a tough day at Artlife and especially for Leyla. Who was shivering in fear of Serkan Bolat. Why you ask? Because Artlife had just lost a deal that they had been hard working on from last 15 days. And Leyla was dreading the Serkan Bolat who was in his robotic emotionless cold attitude today, the one everyone had long forgotten since Eda came in his life.
He hardly lost any deals but today luck wasn't in his favour and he had lost one of the important deals which had gone to some other architectural firm. Since morning after they were notified about their loss, he had been shouting and scolding everyone for no reason. Everyone in office could see his anger and were fearing to face him today. It was as if their nightmare had returned and especially because their boss's wife was not there today.
Eda had joined her university back after her marriage and hence she was currently only coming to Artlife on weekends and sometimes in evenings. Plus being the wife of Artlife's owner meant that she could move around and work as per her own schedule while she studied.
So they knew Eda would not be here today and they were all alone in handling their robot boss.
Serkan had lost it after their deal loss because this was very rare. He was in a passive and frustrated mood today. Just a few minutes ago, Leyla had rushed out of his office, tears in her eyes as Serkan had shouted at her for getting him wrong coffee. Poor Leyla, fear was making her do weird things.
She rushed back to her chair and called the only person that could save them now.
"Helloo... Eda hanim."
"Evet Leyla?"
"Eda hanim.. umm.. I...I mean..we."
"What happened Leyla? Is everything okay? Did Serkan get that deal?" She asked worried as she heard Leyla's anxious tone.
"Eda hanim.. we need your help. We lost the deal. And old Serkan bey is back. My nightmare. Please come to office. Only you can save us all."
She spoke with tears in her eyes. Eda understood that Serkan was upset and frustrated about losing the deal and that meant he was taking out his anger on his employees. She face palmed herself and then replied.
"I will be there in 15 minutes Leyla. Calm down."
Eda thanked her as she cut the call. She quickly rushed out of her university and drove to Artlife. On the way she could remember that once Leyla had told her as they casually chatted that Serkan had just 2-3 times in his professional career lost deals, and when that happened, it felt like hell rained down in the office, it was that bad.
And today was the same probably. Serkan had changed a lot after she came in his life but he still had that tendency of cold behaviour if things went south or opposite to what he planned because unplanned things scared him. He was always in habit of winning and having control over his work. She needed to find a way to relax him.
She reached Artlife and quickly entered the building. She saw Leyla waiting for her by the entrance who came forward with tears in her eyes.
"Relax Leyla. I am here now. He's not your nightmare babe. Relax. Where is he by the way?"
"He is in his upstairs office Eda hanim."
Eda nodded and rather than going up, she went to the employee desk area and stood there. She could see everybody's tensed faces and even Engin and Piril were standing in Engin's office with worry on their face. She quickly clapped once to gather everyone's attention and spoke.
"Hii everyone. I know Artlife lost an important deal today but you all worked really hard for it. It's completely okay because winning and losing is part of our life. So go home guys, to your families. Have a relaxing day with them. You need it after all you all have been working overtime for the past few days. Come on, go relax. And don't worry, Serkan will not scold you anymore." As she spoke, she could see people's expression change from fearful to relaxed but they were still unsure to leave fearing their boss's reaction of getting dismissed early today.
Eda looked towards Engin and Piril and they nodded and understood that she needed help.
"Come on guys, you heard Eda. Let's take a day off guys. Go home." Engin said them. Meanwhile Selin who had just entered the area and listened to all this boiled in anger. With what authority was Eda doing all this when clearly Serkan was not in a good mood today. She had been a partner of the holding but she never had the courage to do something like this, and here Eda was, doing stuff like this. She quickly came forward where Eda, Engin and Piril were discussing something as the employees started packing their stuff and leaving happily.
"Eda, what the hell do you think you are doing?" She asked irritated.
"Excuse me?" Eda turned towards Selin and asked.
"This. This dismissal. Who gives you the authority to do this? Who are you to do this?" Selin asked her irritation rising.
"Umm, excuse me Selin, Eda Bolat this side. I thought to remind you in case you forgot." Eda said dramatically raising her hand in front of her and then smirking a little.
Selin was visibly agitated now with how Eda had just casually rubbed her marriage with Serkan to her face.
"Eda, are you crazy? Do you know we lost the deal and Serkan is not in the good mood? He will get more frustrated with what you just did." She said slightly raising her voice and both Engin and Piril shook their head giving Selin sympathetic look. Eda just smiled a little as she spoke, "Selincim, Serkan is my husband and do you intend to say that I do not know my husband?. Calm down, you don't have a say in this matter since you sold your shares to a stranger. You too are just an employee here. So I believe you have also been given the day off. Go home and enjoy."
She said and left towards Serkan's office.
Selin as much as she wanted to ignite fire between the couple, had seen in last 5 months since they had married that Eda had Serkan literally wrapped around her finger. And she hated it. She hated how Serkan was now a completely different person. So she understood today was not a good day to do what she eagerly wanted to. Because a) Serkan was in a really bad mood today and b) he would burst on her instead of Eda if she tried igniting fire. So she turned and left for home.
Eda walked upstairs to his office and lightly knocked before entering and he literally shouted to come in. Eda rolled her eyes at his robot attitude.He didn't know it was Eda because according to him she would still be attending her class at university.
Serkan didn't look up from his laptop as Eda entered and only when he smelled her fragrance, the one he could never get enough of, he looked up to see her entering and was surprised.
"Eda. What are you doing here? Were you not supposed to be at university?" he spoke as he stood up from the chair and opened his arms and Eda came running into his embrace.
"I was supposed to until I was called to handle a certain robot who is shouting on his employees today. Robot Bolat, where's my cute husband?" She spoke looking up at him and smiling widely. And definitely her smile was contagious because Serkan was smiling too but he returned to his robot self soon after.
"Eda, we lost the deal. I can't believe Artlife was not given this deal." Serkan spoke sadly while Eda caressed his back and arms still in his embrace.
"I know baby. But it's okay. Why are you so worried? You will get a thousand other good projects. So relax my love."
"Eda the deal was really important for us."
"I know Serkan. But see winning and losing is part of life, so what if you lost one deal. It's okay askim. And why were you shouting on your employees, you know they too worked hard for this."
"Eda, I am irritated and frustrated and you know if you are not there, I return to my cold behaviour."
Eda hugged him back and spoke softly.
"I will always be there Serkan, but, I did something." She said not making eye contact with him.
"You did what Eda?" He asked politely raising her chin to face him.
"Uhhmm Serkan please don't get mad at me. Please. I gave all the people downstairs a day off."
She said fast in a single breath. Serkan was surprised to listen to this and then spoke.
"Eda.."
"Serkan, they all were scared of you and stressed and Leyla was in tears. You were rude to them today. They no more have the habit of your old behaviour, so they were just anxious and not able to work. And plus, they also had been working hard for a few days now for this deal. They all were also disappointed, so when I came here when Leyla told me, I gave everyone a day off. I am sorry I should have asked you first." She said and was fearing his reaction.
"Eda, baby, why are you saying sorry? I understand what you did and why you did. Also, it's completely okay if their future boss gave them a day off. They already will love you now." He said smiling a little and held Eda's hand as he moved to the glass wall of his office which showed the entire working area downstairs. Only a few people were now there, packing their stuff and leaving. Eda was surprised to listen that.
"Future boss?" She asked confused.
"Of course Eda. You are going to be my partner here after you graduate. You will be there boss along with me. Do you think I will let my wife be an employee here or as a matter of fact in any other firm? Of course you will work here with me." He said smiling and she literally could feel butterflies in her stomach.
"Serkan, we need to discuss this first. But not today. Today I need to take care of my Robot Bolat. Come on, we are going home. This robot is also getting a day off today." She said as Serkan wrapped his arm around her pulling her in for a side hug.
"Eda, I need to work. I need to find what went wrong in our work that we didn't get the deal. You go home, I will come back in a few hours." He said moving back to his desk.
"Serkan, please. Just take a day off. You can do it tomorrow. You need to relax babe." She said politely and pleadingly and made the signature Eda's puppy eyes that Serkan could never refuse to.
"Eda, no. Don't look at me like that."
"Please Serkan. Let's go." She said making cute face.
He had to agree. "Okay. But just one day."
"Okay Serkan." She happily clapped and held his hand and literally dragged him out of his office.
They went back home and all the way Eda only thought of ways to lighten his mood. It was very rare that Serkan was in a bad mood. And this was really the first time she had seen him this frustrated and angry since their marriage. She was wondering what would help with his mood.
They reached home and Serkan spoke removing his coat.
"I am going to take a shower Eda. Do you want to order something to eat or can I help you make anything?"
Eda smiled at his generosity. "No, I will manage Serkan. I will cook. Go take a shower and relax askim." She said quickly pecking him on lips as he climbed the stairs.
Eda went into kitchen looking for ingredients to make Serkan's favourite dish. But then something struck her mind and she quickly ran upstairs. She opened their room door and walked in removing her clothes one at a time. And by the time she was at the bathroom door, she was just in her bra and panties. She opened the bathroom door and saw Serkan's back towards her as he was standing below the running shower. His perfectly sculpted back and ass. She literally licked her lips at the sight. She moved forward removing the remaining pieces of cloth on her body and Serkan still hadn't noticed her move in. She quietly went behind him and wrapped her arms around his torso. He immediately smiled and put his hands over hers. She kissed his back and shoulders and then her hands slowly made their way towards his cock but before she could actually stroke it, his hands stopped her.
He turned towards her and spoke lightly, "Not today Eda. Please baby. I am not in the mood."
He said and then went out of the shower. Eda stood there under the shower sadly as she saw him wrap a towel around his waist and go to their wardrobe. She didn't loose hope and understood that he was indeed really disturbed with his deal loss today, otherwise their showers were really steamy when they stepped into while the other one took shower.
She walked out, and then dressed herself in one of his tshirt and went down. She saw him standing in the balcony, watching the view or maybe lost in his own thoughts and a drink in his hand.
She decided to give him some space and to let his frustration cool down. She went towards the kitchen again to make something when she saw a glass of whiskey kept on the kitchen counter for her. She smiled understanding that even though he was upset, he made sure to care for her and to not let her feel ignored. She picked the glass and went towards him. She lightly patted his back and then went to stand beside him as he sipped his drink.
He smiled a little and encompassed her body with his, back hugging her while they enjoyed the drink. It was a warm winter day and the sun felt good.
"Serkan" she spoke keeping her hands on his which were on her belly.
"Hmmm"
"Serkan, you are still upset. Let it go please. It's just a deal askim. Tell me please what can I do to refresh your mood. Please let's enjoy our day off."She spoke whining.
And Serkan actually realised that rather than enjoying his day off with his wife, he was still sulking about that deal.
"Eda, thank you baby."
"For what Serkan?"
"For doing so much of efforts to lighten up my mood. You are the best wifey." He said smiling and first kissing his cheeks and then taking her lips in his mouth. Eda relaxed finally to see his mood change. Eda giggled as his hands moved to her waist and he tickled her. He held her hand and led them back in to their living room. He settled on the couch and pulled Eda who stumbled with the sudden movement and sat on his lap.
"Oooooo, looks like the robot left and my cute husband is back." She said giggling again and Serkan laughed.
"Looks like only Eda Bolat can do that." Serkan said and Eda blushed hiding herself in his chest.
"Eda, thank you for caring so much for me. You make me fall in love with you every single day. Eda what would I do without you. I love you." He said as he lifted her chin up and planted kisses all over her face. Eda remembered she still had to tell him about her little encounter with Selin today before that little snake came running to him to manipulate him against her because that had happened a lot since their marriage and both Eda and Serkan had started understanding Selin's behaviour towards Eda.
"Serkan."
"Hmm." He said in between kisses.
"I did something else too that I need to tell you." She said and Serkan stopped.
"Okay. Go on."
She nodded and told him about her encounter with Selin. How Selin was trying to prove that she knew Serkan better than Eda. And how she had shut Selin down.
Serkan started laughing much to the amusement of Eda.
"Why are you laughing Serkan?"
"Because I like this Eda. The one who is fierce and bold and knows how to show people their places in her and her husband's life. Damn Eda, you must have looked so sexy saying that. Uhh, why did I miss it?" He said laughing.
"Serkan, I am serious. I feel bad for saying her like this but I really hate her. She pushes my buttons all the times and she still tries to manipulate you against me even though we are married. I won't talk to anybody like this but only her. Because she herself triggers me to. I know she is your friend but she is also a little bitch." She said looking at him smiling.
"I know Eda. And nothing is more important for me than you. And to be honest. I know what she does. So don't worry. I am just trying to maintain a professional bond with her. Nothing else."
Eda looked at him with love and leaned down to kiss him. And just like that their make out session turned out to be a full fledged couch sex.
Tired and exhausted with their multiple orgasms, Eda literally collapsed on him and Serkan settled both of them on the couch covering them with a warm comforter as they dozed off to sleep.
A few hours later, Serkan woke up to her sleeping peacefully in his arms and sun almost setting outside. He glanced at the wall clock and it was almost 7pm now. He lightly caressed her back and hair as she nuzzled more into his neck.
Just then he heard a knock on the door. He didn't want to wake Eda up, so he quickly and carefully removed her from the embrace and stood up covering her bare back again with a comforter while he quickly wore his sweatshirt and trackpants and rushed to the door. He saw Selin standing outside and he was in no mood to entertain her inside today. He opened the door with a small smile and Selin spoke,
"Hii Serkan. I came here to talk about something important." While saying, she glanced inside to see Eda sleeping on the couch. Serkan noticed it and could see how Selin's expression changed to hate for a minute before looking back at Serkan.
"Sure Selin, what is it?" He didn't invite her inside.
"Actually Serkan, I am really worried about the deal and what Eda did today at office. I mean we lost an important deal and she just came in and gave everybody a day off. Serkan she doesn't have any experience in handling a holding and especially a one as big and prestigious as ours. Plus the way she talked to me after that, Serkan I am your oldest and closest friend, you should tell her to respect me." She spoke.
"Selin, first of all, it's not your company anymore. You should have thought about it while selling your shares to a stranger. Now you are just the PR manager. Secondly, she is the future boss and she can handle it as she wants. The only person that is authorised to question her is me and I won't because I believe her. So I don't think you have any right to do so. And about how she speaks to you, I suggest you contemplate yourself first. Don't blame Eda for what you are doing yourself. She is my wife and my love. So you treat her with respect and she will do the same."
Meanwhile Eda stirred in sleep and couldn't feel him near so she spoke still eyes closed.
"Serkan where are you? I can't sleep without you. Come back to me now." And Serkan smiled at the cuteness while Selin burned in jealousy.
"I am coming Eda. Just a minute." He shouted back. "Now if you excuse me Selin, my wife needs me. If there is anything else left to discuss which by the way I don't think is, we can talk tomorrow in office, Eda will be there too. Let's discuss it in front of her." He said as he went back inside and closed the door on Selin's face.
Selin felt embarrassed and left burning in anger and rage as usual.
Serkan went back and snuggled with her placing a kiss on her forehead. He lightly caressed her hair and spoke, "Eda, baby, wake up. We have slept a lot. We won't be able to sleep at night if we sleep more. Come on sweetheart." He said but Eda snuggled more into him shaking her head.
"I want to sleep more Serkan."
"Eda. Okay maybe we can go out for dinner if you want, umm pancakes, icecream, maybe pizza or..??" He knew perfectly well what would wake up Eda. Eda literally jolted awake at icecream and Serkan laughed.
"Or fries Serkan? Yes. Let's go. I am awake." She said standing up.
"Umm baby, maybe a little clothes would be good. As much as I love looking at you like this, let's keep it reserved only for your husband." He winked at her while looking up and down her body as she realised that she was butt naked.
She blushed as she pulled the sheets and covered herself.
"It's all your fault Mr. Husband. You are wearing my sweatshirt." She pouted.
"Eda, it's my sweatshirt, that's why I am wearing it."
"Serkan, your sweatshirts are no longer yours, they are mine. And I was wearing it before you stole it from me." She said and Serkan laughed and stood up and hugged her.
"Tamam tamam, they are all yours mam. Come on, let's take a shower let's get ready. Then we can go out to eat."
He picked her up and walked up the stairs.
"Serkan you know I can walk myself."
"I know, but I don't want you to." And Eda giggled.
"Serkan."
"Hmmm."
"Can we go to that beachside restaurant where Ceren and Ferit went last week? Serkan it's so beautiful."
"Of course sweetheart. Anywhere you want. You are the boss."
—————————

It's like a cute mushy Edser. Do let me know if you like it.